Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+6.5) at Houston (12-30-18)


oldunclemark

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Yeah, there was just no way in hell we were gonna lose to Blake Bortles at home. Maybe we’ll see you guys for a third match next week..

Yeah I posted earlier this week that you guys had the Division won so I already chalked this up. We now have to do our part and win tonight for round 3. Congrats on the Division Title. FWIW if you win next week and then play the Pats, I will root for you guys but like I just posted I doubt you can score enough points to beat them. I am looking way ahead now and shouldn't lmao 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I posted earlier this week that you guys had the Division won so I already chalked this up. We now have to do our part and win tonight for round 3. Congrats on the Division Title. FWIW if you win next week and then play the Pats, I will root for you guys but like I just posted I doubt you can score enough points to beat them. I am looking way ahead now and shouldn't lmao 

Ever since we got Deshaun we’ve been a bigger thorn in their side than we ever have before ha. It hasn’t translated to a win yet but he can score on that defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

Ever since we got Deshaun we’ve been a bigger thorn in their side than we ever have before ha. It hasn’t translated to a win yet but he can score on that defense. 

Yeah if we play and you beat us, I hope somehow you can knock them off. I am sick of NE. If the Colts lose tonight, I think you take care of Tennessee at home. A Colts/Texans game is 50/50 IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah if we play and you beat us, I hope somehow you can knock them off. I am sick of NE. If the Colts lose tonight, I think you take care of Tennessee at home. A Colts/Texans game is 50/50 IMO.

Yup. We already split so it could go either way if we meet again. Should be fun :default_20smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...