Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+6.5) at Houston (12-30-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Hold on...excuse me Chad  Bortles just missed another wide open receiver..

Ah yes, I remember BrockTober!

You can only put so much Febreze on trash, it’s going to smell eventually :) 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Geez, is Hyde really that slow?  Did he ever finish his 40 or is he still trying to finish it??  He is S-L-O-W!

There was a reason the Browns were eager to move on, he is just goal line material at this point in his career 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Of the 5 rookie QBs starting....Baker is the only one who's proven anything, right?

Prett much. Josh Allen has come along better after his injury break, being able to observe from the sidelines because of his rushing, however his passing still stinks. Lamar Jackson, If his passing improves, has the ability to be second best out of the first round QBs, IMO

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Prett much. Josh Allen has come along better after his injury break, being able to observe from the sidelines because of his rushing, however his passing still stinks. Lamar Jackson, If his passing improves, has the ability to be second best out of the first round QBs, IMO

Allen has a lot of swagger....but he reminds me of Osweiler….

I think the fact that Lamar is 5-1 as a starter….is more coincidence than anything else.

Even if its not, the way he plays is not sustainable in the NFL

Sam Darnold is OK for a rookie on a losing team

Josh Rosen is a Major disappointment 

20-3...10:00 left

we're playing for the '6'

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Okay, it's about as official as it's going to get.  This one is over.

Now looking forward to the Browns beating the Ravens.  GOOOOO BROWNS!!!

How about the Bengals beating the Steelers?

Antonio Brown is out for Pittsbugh

10 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Man, I'm surprised Watson didn't get perma injured this game.  He's just been getting the snot knocked out of him.  

That's why I'd like to play them.....You can get hits on Watson...

I hope that's who we play next week..

20-3..final.....the only winners are the ones who took the 'under'

8 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Sooner or later he'll end up like Carson Wentz if he keeps doing this with that oline.

Yeah I think it’s kind of a combination of what we used to see here, bad OL play but Watson holds the ball way too long and I feel they run a lot of 5-7 step drop backs.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's all good. We just need to take care of business tonight so we can play them next week. It was wishful thinking to think stinky Blake could beat Houston. 

Yeah, there was just no way in hell we were gonna lose to Blake Bortles at home. Maybe we’ll see you guys for a third match next week..

Archived