Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

Jacksonville (+6.5) at Houston (12-30-18)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

10-3 Houston. If they win and we win, we will have to go there for the Playoffs. We can win in Houston, we have already done it once. Patriots are going to win they are up 14-3. Texas will be 3 and we would be a 6.

 

Easier said than done - beating a team twice at their stadium. But first things first, we have to beat TN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

10-3 Houston. If they win and we win, we will have to go there for the Playoffs. We can win in Houston, we have already done it once. 

Agree.  Houston doesn't scare me.  I think we have done better containing mobile QB's, and I know TY loves playing in Houston.  haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chad72 said:

 

Easier said than done - beating a team twice at their stadium. But first things first, we have to beat TN.

I did say if we win and it will be tough to beat them twice so I agree but we sure can do it IMO. They aren't any better than us. 

 

-I am definitely just focused on tonight, we have to win that but I gave a looking ahead scenario. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I did say if we win and it will be tough to beat them twice so I agree but we sure can do it IMO. They aren't any better than us. 

 

-I am definitely just focused on tonight, we have to win that but I gave a looking ahead scenario. 

 

I just want us to play loose and have fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chad72 said:

 

I just want us to play loose and have fun.

I think we will, playing on the road may be better for us, sounds funny but may be true. If we were at home we would be huge favorites. The pressure would really be on us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

lol, Jets.  Not showing ANY support for Bowles.  Rolling over and playing dead for him.

Playing dead or the patriots that fired up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Bortles stinks!

OLine also didn't help him out on that drive.

If Texans get 7 here this game is about over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, #12. said:

Jax will be lucky to score 9 points.

Its bad...17-3 Houston

I dont think Jacksonville has a first down yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah if it goes to 17-3 this is over.

The lady with the weight issue is warming up in the wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its bad...17-3 Houston

I dont think Jacksonville has a first down yet

They got one in the last drive.  Watson has more rush yards than the entire Jax offense.  Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

The lady with the weight issue is warming up in the wings.

She is singing, I heard a loud noise from inside my house and it was her indeed lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

They got one in the last drive.  Watson has more rush yards than the entire Jax offense.  Pathetic.

I had hope. Now its gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

Watson is every bit as bad at leading WRs as Bortles. 

I appreciate the thought here...but not quite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BloodyChamp said:

Watson is every bit as bad at leading WRs as Bortles. 

Houston really takes alot of chances with him, the way they run him. He has taken some huge hits in this game alone. He won't last long in the league if they do not change that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacksonville has to release all their QBs and bring in 3 new ones next year.

  ...but,. in truth, they probably could have said that 12 months ago (or 24 months ago)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston really takes alot of chances with him, the way they run him. He has taken some huge hits in this game alone. He won't last long in the league if they do not change that.

That's really true....

…..He's going to be missing time like Carson Wentz

..or entire seasons like Andrew Luck and RG3....

 

QBs who get sacked 70 times a year.....end up being announcers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How come every time the camera is on JJ Watt he looks like an 80 year old gasping for air. He looks a fish out of water lmao 

haha...yeah, I noticed that too.  I keep thinking he'll never have enough air to get back in the game.  It seems to get worse each time I see him during the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So in the Jacksonville huddles are they discussing what plays to run OR...………………… Where which restaurant they will eat at tonight ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJ looks like he's in pain walking off.  That right arm wasn't moving.  Almost looked like he was trying to grab his groin?  Wonder if that is anything...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Jacksonville sideline are we hearing Jags players saying …… I AIN'T GETTING INJURED IN THIS GAME !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Bortles gonna Bortles.

 

Somehow he's a hall of famer against us.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

JJ looks like he's in pain walking off.  That right arm wasn't moving.  Almost looked like he was trying to grab his groin?  Wonder if that is anything...?

Wouldn't that make more sense if he could move his arm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Blake is 7 of 11 for 29 yards.

That's hard to do:dunno:

lol.  That's true.

He's the master of the dink and flunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Blake is 7 of 11 for 29 yards.

That's hard to do:dunno:

 

Osweiler says “you have forgotten my best work”. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...