Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+6.5) at Houston (12-30-18)

oldunclemark

1p.m. EST.....Andrew Catalon and James Lofton on CBS

over-under 40 at the NRG Stadium in Houston

The 'Nowhere man' Blake Bortles (228 of 375, 2,611 yards, 13 TDs, 10 INTs) returns at QB for the season finale but he'll probably have to go without Leonard Fournette who is injured most of the time.

Jacksonville has only scored 45 points in the last four games so they need the former 'Million Dollar Defense" to rise up and smack down Houston in a must-win game for the Texans. 

'Mr NRG' DeShuan Watson (320 of 470, 3,931 yards, 26 TDs and 9 INTs) wil try to get the ball to all-pro DeAndre Hopkins (103 catches, 1,425 yards - No. 1 in the NFL) but Hopkins will face Jacksonville all-pro CB Jalen "I talk better than I Play" Ramsey.

The worry for Houston is that Watson has been sacked 56 times (No.1 in the NFL) and one smack down from Calais Campbell (9 sacks) could turn this game around.

Houston (10-6) MUST win...because either Tennessee (9-6) or the Colts (9-6) will and a 3rd division loss would drop the Texans to the 5th seed instead of the "4', '3' or possibly the '2'.

Jacksonville, without Fournette (and with Bortles) has the worst offense in the NFL but they have handed out crippling losses to the Colts and Miami in the last four weeks.

I cant come up with a lot of scenarios where Jax beats Houston Sunday. The Jaguars lead the NFL with 1,044 yards in penalties..

maybe they'll just beat up Houston so they loses next week.  The Texas are playing early in the afternoon so they wont pull any starters unless they're inning big.

The best bet here is the 'under'.  It s even money whether Jacksonville's offense scores at all.

5 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Wait......It is possible to score TDS against Jags ?

Yes, if the QB decides to take off and run in a timely fashion, it is.

Luck’s hesitancy to run as a QB plus Reich’s pass happy ways leading to a bad game plan did us in that game. Plus, taking FGs!!! 

Oh well, we live and learn!!!

To be honest, i thought he was in.  Never saw his nee hit the ground.  Not sure what they saw or why they reversed it.  I missed the call after commercial.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

They changed the call. Jaguars got a stop. 3-3 game

I have no clue how that was reversed. Terrible call

They just showed it again.  His LEFT knee was down.  I kept looking at the right knee.  It was a good call afterall.