Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Going to do some write ups over WR's in this class, which ones would you like?

Going to do some write ups over WR's in this class, which ones would you like?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Going to do some write ups over WR's in this class, which ones would you like?

• N'Keal Harry * 6'4 216
    • J.J. Arcega-Whiteside * 6'3 225
    • Collin Johnson * 6'5 220
    • Deebo Samuel * 6'0 208
    • Kelvin Harmon * 6'2 218
    • Parris Campbell * 6'0 205
    • A.J Brown * 6'1 225
    • D.K Metcalf * 6'4 230
    • other, explain in comments

I watched a couple games of j.j. arcega-whiteside since he has been mocked to us a couple times and i will say I am a big fan of how he catches the ball. Someone spent some serious time working with him on his technique. He extends his hands and really catches the ball and doesnt get lazy with body catches. Definitely going too look into him more as the off season goes on

• Like 1

I am pretty sure Johnson decided to go back to Texas.

As far as Arciega-Whiteside, his route running tree is vastly underrated. Draft Network did a really good write up on him. He would be a great pick in the second, since the players I want, Harmon, Metcalf or Brown will be gone in the 1st, IMHO.

Many think Butler is a boom or bust, but I think he will be a Boom. I would love him as much as JJ in the second. If you got Isabella in the 3rd, I would love the draft from a WR point of view. With Cain returning, and hopefully continuing his progress, we would not have to worry about WR for awhile.