Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeterBowman

Pat McAfee on Fox broadcast team for Packers/Lions game on Sunday

Recommended Posts

Looks like the theme of analytical takes plus humor to help liven things up could be catching on. Similar to Tony Romo and Jim Nantz. I for one would like Pat to do one on the colts :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adubb84 said:

Looks like the theme of analytical takes plus humor to help liven things up could be catching on. Similar to Tony Romo and Jim Nantz. I for one would like Pat to do one on the colts :applause:

It's crazy that the Colts haven't gotten a Nantz-Romo game yet. Hopefully we beat Tennessee and get one in the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

It's crazy that the Colts haven't gotten a Nantz-Romo game yet. When we beat Tennessee well get one in the playoffs. 

Fixed it for you haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Fixed it for you haha

I know a lot of us are confident in this game, and really, the Colts should win, but my other favourite sports teams are the Raptors, Capitals, and Nationals so I've learned to stop believing in should win haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

I know a lot of us are confident in this game, and really, the Colts should win, but my other favourite sports teams are the Raptors, Capitals, and Nationals so I've learned to stop believing in should win haha 

Absolutely! How I felt during the Peyton years in the playoffs haha  Anxiously optimistic about Sunday. Hoping we take care of business and OFFICIALLY make it into the playoffs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

What is the over/under on accidental F-bombs?

Hasn't Bruce Arians already done that this year? Or was it another not so acceptable word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

What is the over/under on accidental F-bombs?

Maybe they're doing a simulcast on SiriusXM ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Sure glad he's not doing the Colts game. 

Why is that?

I think he'll be pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Myles said:

Why is that?

I think he'll be pretty good.

 

Cause when watching a game I'd prefer to here somewhat meaningful analysis instead of some silly third rate corny humour.

 

Why do you think he'll be pretty good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Cause when watching a game I'd prefer to here somewhat meaningful analysis instead of some silly third rate corny humour.

 

Why do you think he'll be pretty good?

I rarely ever hear "meaningful analysis".  

He's pretty in tune with the game and not afraid to go off the PC train a bit.  

 

To be honest, I don't really pay attention to the announcers much.   They are usually just fluff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Cause when watching a game I'd prefer to here somewhat meaningful analysis instead of some silly third rate corny humour.

 

?  So you don't listen to the TV announcers at all then?  Third-rate corny humor is all they do...

 

And on the off-chance you get to hear semi-meaningful analysis from Collingsworth, Aikman or Romo, they ruin it by throwing in comments about "when I played" and "back in the day".

 

McAfee wouldn't be any worse than what we already have to put up with every week...  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that Pat signed a multi year contract with the WWE to create content for them. That should be right up his ally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...