Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My thoughts too, any player that has had previous relationships with our staff will automatically be linked to us by default... 
    • At first I chuckled at the notion, but having thought about this it makes sense.   If Brady were to switch teams away from NE, it would make sense there would be some comfort level playing under Vrabel.    And TEN made the AFCCG, with a strong running game, which is a good thing for a 43 year old QB to have.  TEN is more of a contender than either LVR or LAC.   And whatever TEN will have to pay Tannehill, he isn't worth it, and Vrabel likely knows it.   So Brady becomes a bridge QB that can actually make some 2-minute passing game plays to help TEN win the AFC.  And TEN can look for a longer term option at QB, avoiding the probable Tannehill signing then crash and burn purgatory.
    • 1st of all.   I wouldn’t trust a single word that Holder guy says. Indy is very unfortunate to have him as their main ESPN media man.   2nd.   Every single Free agent is going to be linked to the Colts at some point during the off-season, Even QBs now. Lol Colts have most cap space and didn’t make playoffs. Leaves a lot to be optimistic about.
    • Ya from what Ik Hozer, is that it will not be activated until tomorrow morning around 8 or 1pm. Also the game is now at 6:10 time   Ah, you may want to recheck and see if they changed it. From one thing I saw it was all of Indiana for MSN. I know for myself I gotta do mlb.tv just since I am in Royals/Cards territory at school
    • He would compete with PC or Pascal for #3 or 4 on the depth chart.  Not good enough to be the #2 guy I want.  I don't see the point of signing him, other than CB/Reich possibly having concerns with PCs ability, which I doubt.
  • Members