Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WoolMagnet

New cheerleader unis...

Recommended Posts

Have u seen them?  The white ones?'

they are worse than Serene william's tutu catsuit.

They look like they were designed by a plumber.  Or maybe lady gaga.  Not flattering at all.  

They are like the brides maids dresses of NFL cheerleaders.  What the heck?  Ballard needs to get on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They had an idea but didn't do a good job...to me they look like recital costumes or circus outfits.  I love the horseshoe on the back but they aren't very sexy like the gals should wear!  Sorry designer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They just don’t look like cheerleading uniforms.... it looks like they should be in figure skates singing “Let it Go”.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like them, fits our image. I’m always at. Fan of those chargers cheerleaders if ya know what I’m saying! Was the only thing good about playing the chargers back in the day! Happy holidays one and all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like them, kind of retro or vintage looking.  The only part I'm iffy on are the shoulder epaulettes. A bit too military looking for me.

 

Love the shoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really concerned with the outfits. The women are the main attraction.. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the greatest that is for sure.   They sure don't highlight the chest at all.  

Not a big deal though.   Unless you are sitting near field level, you never see the cheerleaders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, IinD said:

Not really concerned with the outfits. The women are the main attraction.. Lol

Does anybody really care about the outfits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Does anybody really care about the outfits?

I’m all for having no outfits at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like a 1910 bathing suit.  

 

Wouldn't want to show a navel or any cleavage.  Might get a fine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Does anybody really care about the outfits?

Well, a little bit.   I was at field level at the Dallas game.   The cheerleaders were walking right by us throughout the game (3-4 feet away.   I would have preferred that they were more scantly clad.  Wasn't a big deal though.  I will say that in the link CR91 posted, they did not choose the best looking cheerleaders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They work hard for the amount they are compensated. Let's appreciate them regardless.

 

Frankly, I am tired the race to see who can show the most skin. I think they look classy. If they're not titillating enough for ya, get yourself a more engaged partner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

They work hard for the amount they are compensated. Let's appreciate them regardless.

 

Frankly, I am tired the race to see who can show the most skin. I think they look classy. If they're not titillating enough for ya, get yourself a more engaged partner. 

They are not there to look classy.   I guess they could have them wear a monocle and a top hat.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Have u seen them?  The white ones?'

they are worse than Serene william's tutu catsuit.

They look like they were designed by a plumber.  Or maybe lady gaga.  Not flattering at all.  

They are like the brides maids dresses of NFL cheerleaders.  What the heck?  Ballard needs to get on this.

Looks fine to me. Ladies are very attractive with some allure and the costume is more demure than the last ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they were designed for the Church Teams.  If I want to see a woman covered up that much I will just look at my wife.  Those are horrendous and the Colts should be ashamed of even thinking of using them.  Wow.  All they need is a bible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Some apparently want stripper cheerleaders like The Replacements movie...

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11087596

Duh !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take your pick.  Stripper cheerleaders or Church going cheerleaders.  I take the former.  Besides I have seen some of those dances.  Going to be looking funny doing sexy dances in a church outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hooksalot said:

Take your pick.  Stripper cheerleaders or Church going cheerleaders.  I take the former.  Besides I have seen some of those dances.  Going to be looking funny doing sexy dances in a church outfit.

 

Given your screen name, I got no argument.      :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Have u seen them?  The white ones?'

they are worse than Serene william's tutu catsuit.

They look like they were designed by a plumber.  Or maybe lady gaga.  Not flattering at all.  

They are like the brides maids dresses of NFL cheerleaders.  What the heck?  Ballard needs to get on this.

Wow.  Another important topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Some apparently want stripper cheerleaders like The Replacements movie...

 

tenor.gif?itemid=11087596

Would be much better.  

Let's be honest.   We do not want to see fat ugly cheerleaders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you expect for women making very little money for all the work they do. I know it's a resume patter but there surely cute enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Nadine said:

I like them, kind of retro or vintage looking.  The only part I'm iffy on are the shoulder epaulettes. A bit too military looking for me.

 

Love the shoes

Yes...Those boots are on point!  Love them and the big blue horse shoe on the back.  I think overall the new uni’s are a classy switch up. I will enjoy seeing our girls in them until they decide to switch it up again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how does the Colt's uni look compared to the others??  I still think it's not that great.

2019-official-photo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Nancy said:

So how does the Colt's uni look compared to the others??  I still think it's not that great.

2019-official-photo.jpg

You are aware they have more than one outfit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

You are aware they have more than one outfit?

Here is the other one

IMG_0931.thumb.JPG.40a936a04dc8e14157ae774d761a8be8.JPGs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, CR91 said:

Here are some pics

 

https://www.colts.com/photos/exclusive-photos-a-first-look-at-the-colts-cheerleaders-new-uniform

 

They look wholesome which I think was the idea. Not exactly eye candy, but I don't mind them

 

They aren't terrible, but they could do away with the shoulder pads. They just look off or out of place to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think instead of worrying about changing the uniforms maybe they should pay the cheerleaders more. From what I understand those women do a similar amount of work as the players yet a lot of them have to have a second job to support their families. I know they’re not the ones on the field plying the game but they should at least be paid a livable wage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, Hooksalot said:

Looks like they were designed for the Church Teams.  If I want to see a woman covered up that much I will just look at my wife.  Those are horrendous and the Colts should be ashamed of even thinking of using them.  Wow.  All they need is a bible.

If that is all you can get your wife to look like you are doing something wrong. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...