Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New cheerleader unis...

WoolMagnet

2 hours ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I think instead of worrying about changing the uniforms maybe they should pay the cheerleaders more. From what I understand those women do a similar amount of work as the players yet a lot of them have to have a second job to support their families. I know they’re not the ones on the field plying the game but they should at least be paid a livable wage

I guess there is more to the job than just getting paid. When ever they have auditions they get a lot of females trying out.

Baltimore has a male cheerleader. The Bills, Bears, Browns, Giants and Steelers do not have any cheerleaders. The Packers use a college squad for home games.

Not sure, but I detect some comments are offended by the conservative nature of the unis.  I usually don't associate the word conservative with being offensive, but that's a sign of the times I guess.  

I couldn't speak to what one woman would think was cute, sexy, or appropriate clothes for a situation (BTW, what is "business casual" for a woman?), but in the 2019 probowl pic, I'd think the Colts cheerleader would feel a bit out of place wearing that uni within that group of peers.

On 12/26/2018 at 1:38 AM, WoolMagnet said:

Have u seen them?  The white ones?'

they are worse than Serene william's tutu catsuit.

They look like they were designed by a plumber.  Or maybe lady gaga.  Not flattering at all.  

They are like the brides maids dresses of NFL cheerleaders.  What the heck?  Ballard needs to get on this.

Not sure what you expected   They're cheeleaders not hookers

28 minutes ago, tdblue17 said:

The uniforms look straight out of the “I Tonya” movie. Not sure that’s the look they should be looking for. 

I've never heard of I Tonya before. Is that from Apple?

Nice pants BTW.

AND, welcome to the board.....

5 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I think it is a tough balance between keeping things family friendly yet not being completely backwards. Personally, I liked the old uniforms better, but I'm sure the Colts have done marketing research and think this is more of what their fan base wants. 

Took a vote during the weekly poker game . It was unanimous....all the guys wanted less skin shown from the cheerleaders. /s

22 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

They could still wear something thats not the nfl equivalent of a brides maid's dress.  The flares on the shoulders and hips look stupid

I never pay attention to them so doesn’t matter to me.   I’m actually not sure why they are there.    They don’t actually do anything but fill time during timeouts and I’m usually taking a * then 

• Like 1