Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New cheerleader unis...

WoolMagnet

Have u seen them?  The white ones?'

they are worse than Serene william's tutu catsuit.

They look like they were designed by a plumber.  Or maybe lady gaga.  Not flattering at all.  

They are like the brides maids dresses of NFL cheerleaders.  What the heck?  Ballard needs to get on this.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Does anybody really care about the outfits?

Well, a little bit.   I was at field level at the Dallas game.   The cheerleaders were walking right by us throughout the game (3-4 feet away.   I would have preferred that they were more scantly clad.  Wasn't a big deal though.  I will say that in the link CR91 posted, they did not choose the best looking cheerleaders. 

1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

They work hard for the amount they are compensated. Let's appreciate them regardless.

Frankly, I am tired the race to see who can show the most skin. I think they look classy. If they're not titillating enough for ya, get yourself a more engaged partner. 

They are not there to look classy.   I guess they could have them wear a monocle and a top hat.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

They look like they were designed by a plumber.  Or maybe lady gaga.  Not flattering at all.  

They are like the brides maids dresses of NFL cheerleaders.  What the heck?  Ballard needs to get on this.

Looks fine to me. Ladies are very attractive with some allure and the costume is more demure than the last ones

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hooksalot said:

Take your pick.  Stripper cheerleaders or Church going cheerleaders.  I take the former.  Besides I have seen some of those dances.  Going to be looking funny doing sexy dances in a church outfit.

Given your screen name, I got no argument.      :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Wow.  Another important topic.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nadine said:

I like them, kind of retro or vintage looking.  The only part I'm iffy on are the shoulder epaulettes. A bit too military looking for me.

Love the shoes

Yes...Those boots are on point!  Love them and the big blue horse shoe on the back.  I think overall the new uni’s are a classy switch up. I will enjoy seeing our girls in them until they decide to switch it up again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, CR91 said:

Here are some pics

https://www.colts.com/photos/exclusive-photos-a-first-look-at-the-colts-cheerleaders-new-uniform

They look wholesome which I think was the idea. Not exactly eye candy, but I don't mind them

They aren't terrible, but they could do away with the shoulder pads. They just look off or out of place to me.

• Like 1

I think instead of worrying about changing the uniforms maybe they should pay the cheerleaders more. From what I understand those women do a similar amount of work as the players yet a lot of them have to have a second job to support their families. I know they’re not the ones on the field plying the game but they should at least be paid a livable wage

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, Hooksalot said:

Looks like they were designed for the Church Teams.  If I want to see a woman covered up that much I will just look at my wife.  Those are horrendous and the Colts should be ashamed of even thinking of using them.  Wow.  All they need is a bible.

If that is all you can get your wife to look like you are doing something wrong. haha