Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Since week 11 Colts are...

Tsarquise

For what it's worth, since week 11 the Colts are number 3 in DVOA

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2018/week-16-dvoa-ratings

The Giants are number 8, so they definitely aren't currently as bad as some thought. 

And Tenesse is at number 24.

This increases my confidence that we should beat the Titans fairly easily and make some noise in the playoffs. I bet we win at least one game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

That's one of the reasons they lost to jags over confidence.

There are other factors at hand too...

They have NEVER beaten a Luck led. Colts team.....

They, like us, are playing to get into the playoffs.....

Lot's of motivation on their end, all they need is in game momentum and we could very well be watching the playoffs from our couches - players included!

• Like 1

The playoffs for the Colts start Sunday night.  A loss ends the season and this Titans squad should not be taken lightly. It will be a tough game on the road against a team with their season on the line too.  Colts must control the line of scrimmage and force the TN to abandon the run and play to our strengths.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MightyLucks said:

I am extremely nervous for Sunday night. I don’t know if I’m just use to the old regime and being let down or what but I have a feeling it’s going to be really close. 

This! Idc how well the Colts are playing I still find myself doubting them. Or each week I still have bad feelings about every game. The old regime has really traumatized me. Although, I will say, the Dolphins game and the Giants game would have been loses under the old regime. So that's an improvement.

The Colts will lose, if they beat themselves. If both teams bring their “A” games, Colts should win.

That being said, this year has been crazy. The Colts have to assume Tennessee will give them all they can handle and play their best game of the year.

I have to laugh--and not in a good way--when I see comments to the effect of "I'm not worried about the Titans" or "should be an easy win", etc.  Keep telling yourself that. And I hope you're right. But just remember that all the stats, rankings, gut feelings and "wishing really hard" have zero influence on the outcome. Just ask the Week 13 Jags.

2 hours ago, masterlock said:

I have to laugh--and not in a good way--when I see comments to the effect of "I'm not worried about the Titans" or "should be an easy win", etc.  Keep telling yourself that. And I hope you're right. But just remember that all the stats, rankings, gut feelings and "wishing really hard" have zero influence on the outcome. Just ask the Week 13 Jags.

You act like the Colts were blown out by the Jags, or something. There was nothing all that surprising about that game. The Jags defense continued where they left off, and the Jags offense was worst than it was the last time they played; they didn't even score a touchdown. The Colts were in position to win that game, they just botched some 4th down calls. 

There is nothing to suggest that the Titans will win. Nothing. Stats don't point to a Titans win, and neither does history. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsarquise said:

You act like the Colts were blown out by the Jags, or something. There was nothing all that surprising about that game. The Jags defense continued where they left off, and the Jags offense was worst than it was the last time they played; they didn't even score a touchdown. The Colts were in position to win that game, they just botched some 4th down calls. 

There is nothing to suggest that the Titans will win. Nothing. Stats don't point to a Titans win, and neither does history. 

Sorry, but I don't "act like" anything. There is what I said, and there is what you imagine I meant by it. If you care to rebut anything specifically, I'm all ears.