Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marquise "HOLLYWOOD" Brown

18 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53EoU68kY0

You cannot teach the speed he has. With TY slowing down a bit we could use someone to blow by defenders or someone who can hit a home run anytime they touch the ball. I would love him with out late 1st round pick!

For a youtube video, click the share link and paste that here 

I want brown or Harmon from nc state. With us looking to pick in the 20’s snagging a wr could be value with most teams gobbling up the deep defensive talent. I still think we trade jacoby for a 3rd rounder, which would give us 2 2nd rounders 2 3rd’s and 2 4th’s. Stack the defense with those picks. 

40 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

I want brown or Harmon from nc state. With us looking to pick in the 20’s snagging a wr could be value with most teams gobbling up the deep defensive talent. I still think we trade jacoby for a 3rd rounder, which would give us 2 2nd rounders 2 3rd’s and 2 4th’s. Stack the defense with those picks. 

I believe that a WR is the right answer, but there will be great WR talent available in the 2nd and even 3rd round

I truly think the Defense needs some love in round one

DL or even Safety (Thompson from Alabama) should be considered with that 1st round pick

TY is slowing down? I wonder if the Texans DB’s agree?

But Brown is a Hilton clone but somehow even lighter. I think Hilton is 185. Brown is rumored to be 160. But we already have T.Y. Hilton so why draft a clone? We need something we don’t have which is a big, high point receiver that can be a mismatch. 

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, Mr.Debonair said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53EoU68kY0

You cannot teach the speed he has. With TY slowing down a bit we could use someone to blow by defenders or someone who can hit a home run anytime they touch the ball. I would love him with out late 1st round pick!

He didn't do squat in that playoff game not one catch and a number of drops he is overrated.