Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Get your FLEX on Colts!

Lucky Colts Fan

1 minute ago, jskinnz said:

I've probably been to 10 Colts games in Nashville and never had a problem with their fans.  

In my opinion the titans fans are the most welcoming of any road fans that I've been around.    Honestly,  most opposing teams are in my experience.     The Steelers and ravens were the worst.   The titans and Panthers the best

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Folks Purdue plays in the Music City Bowl in Nashville on Friday and Colts in Sunday!! My weekend just got beautiful.

I was just telling my wife the same thing, how fun a weekend would that be? Boilers Friday, Colts Sunday!!!! 

Excactly 11 years ago from next Sunday nights game,  December 30, 2007, the Colts faced the Titans in the last game.  Colts already had the #2 seed locked, and played some of their backups {like Jim Sorgi and Craphonso Thorpe, etc...}  Titans needed a win to get into the playoffs. 

https://247sports.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/Article/Titans-Push-Past-Colts-16-10-104483686/

They did get it, but it ended up both Tennessee and Indy lost to the Chargers in the playoffs that year.  NY football Giants beat the Pats.

Take them out this time!

I’ve been to Tennessee a few times for games.  In general, they’ve been respectful. I was in the lower bowl though.  The higher you go, the more rowdy things get but that’s usually the case with any stadium. But, be prepared, this will basically be a playoff game.  Much higher stakes with a later start (so more tailgating & intoxication).  I can definitely see some disrespect being thrown Colts’ fans way.  Especially if it starts going bad for them.  Here’s a tip I use (praise their overall team & how talented it is & say they’re only missing a QB.  They’ll usually reluctantly agree. They know how blessed we’ve been with Peyton & Luck.  Just be gracious & don’t rub it in.). :rock::colts: :rock:

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

In my opinion the titans fans are the most welcoming of any road fans that I've been around.    Honestly,  most opposing teams are in my experience.     The Steelers and ravens were the worst.   The titans and Panthers the best

Agree on Tennessee.  I don't know that I've ever had a single cross word from any fan of theirs,

The worst experience of for us was in New England.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

The worst experience of for us was in New England.  

Amen my fellow Colts fan. Went to those 2 playoff losses in the 00's. They were real classy with my wife and I.

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I've never been to Foxboro.    It's on my bucket list 

Don't go and say you did.. Lol

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I don’t know how you guys didn’t all have a stroke by the 3rd QTR. Being a Favre fan and a Florida State fan who grew up in the 80s I know what you’re going through!

I had 2 heart attacks and just a minor stroke I think when it was 14-0, then I needed Tums in the 4th Qtr to carry me through. Man that was a thriller of a game. 

5 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I don’t know how you guys didn’t all have a stroke by the 3rd QTR. Being a Favre fan and a Florida State fan who grew up in the 80s I know what you’re going through!

I can't speak for everyone,   but I was shi***ing my pants.   

16 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

I was afraid of this. I work nights and I'm on duty that night! Gotta figure something out.

You got a week to come up with a story fam haha 

You're sick. Someone you know is sick and you have to care for them ('Just the flu! I'll be back Monday!'). You need to help someone move. You need to attend an important event that night (wedding or something). Your car broke down and won't be fixed till Monday! Your friend is stranded somewhere like 2 hours away and you being the good person you are, need to go save them!

Remember. It's NEVER okay to lie. Unless the playoffs are on the line haha 

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:53 PM, Smoke317 said:

I’ve been to Tennessee a few times for games.  In general, they’ve been respectful. I was in the lower bowl though.  The higher you go, the more rowdy things get but that’s usually the case with any stadium. But, be prepared, this will basically be a playoff game.  Much higher stakes with a later start (so more tailgating & intoxication).  I can definitely see some disrespect being thrown Colts’ fans way.  Especially if it starts going bad for them.  Here’s a tip I use (praise their overall team & how talented it is & say they’re only missing a QB.  They’ll usually reluctantly agree. They know how blessed we’ve been with Peyton & Luck.  Just be gracious & don’t rub it in.). :rock::colts: :rock:

haha thanks for the tip