Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indyagent17

Well folks, if we win we are in

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ColtV said:

You literally can't ask for more

 

Sure we can!! We can ask for another win and a Houston loss!! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

A scenario where the Steelers don't make it and we do is absolutely priceless

 

  I couldn't possibly agree, more!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we were one in five and I told you at the end of the season they would have a play-in game. You would call me crazy play Andrew Luck is a winner

Who in Greenwood wants to get a drink at O'Reilly's bar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

When we were one in five and I told you at the end of the season they would have a play-in game. You would call me crazy play Andrew Luck is a winner

Who in Greenwood wants to get a drink at O'Reilly's bar

 

I quit drinking 34 yrs. ago, but if I was there, I'd come down and have a Coke with you!! :)

Damn, it feels good!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And don't forget the Jets lost today. Our first pick in the second round is getting much better. Thank you Jets ownership

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

And don't forget the Jets lost today. Our first pick in the second round is getting much better. Thank you Jets ownership

 

Jets play at NE.  We have to root for the Pats again?

 

AAAHHHGGGG!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

A scenario where the Steelers don't make it and we do is absolutely priceless

 

I'm going to increase my joy by heading over and spend some time lurking on the Steelers forum!! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no Sunday night game next week. I don’t know if they will change the colts to the later game or not. Looks like almost all games are a 1 pm start. They want to make sure teams don’t throw games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

 

Jets play at NE.  We have to root for the Pats again?

 

AAAHHHGGGG!!!

Good news! Whenever we root for the they lose!

19 minutes ago, Hammer said:

 

I'm going to increase my joy by heading over and spend some time lurking on the Steelers forum!! :) 

Same here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

There is no Sunday night game next week. I don’t know if they will change the colts to the later game or not. Looks like almost all games are a 1 pm start. They want to make sure teams don’t throw games.

 

We’re flexed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Is it a prime time game or a 425 start.

Colts and Titans are the Sunday night game next week. So it’s prime time.  Just saw it announced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

triple chin strap game. If we can jump on them early and slow down Henry and company I like our chances. Glow might be able to go by then. But we know the key to the line is Kelly. I think its more about making the correct calls up front. I think AC helps with it also. But the Offense doesn't seem as dynamic when he's not on the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fisher8820 said:

Colts and Titans are the Sunday night game next week. Just saw it announced. 

Where was it announced?   I've been watching NFL Network for nearly an hour haven't seen anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JustAColtsFan said:

Where was it announced?   I've been watching NFL Network for nearly an hour haven't seen anything.

I saw it while watching Sunday Night Football. Al Michaels announced it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, waka waka said:

triple chin strap game. If we can jump on them early and slow down Henry and company I like our chances. Glow might be able to go by then. But we know the key to the line is Kelly. I think its more about making the correct calls up front. I think AC helps with it also. But the Offense doesn't seem as dynamic when he's not on the field.

Boehm did pretty well today.  Colts trailing all the way limited the run game also, I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Boehm did pretty well today.  Colts trailing all the way limited the run game also, I believe.

Yep, he did a good job. That sack on Luck was really on Luck he had time. Mack made a good effort to get the LB down but Andrew get's greedy some time had some Big Ben in him. I think Kelly provides more reach and athletic ability in the run fits. This line seems to get after folks more when he's playing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...