Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Well folks, if we win we are in

indyagent17

5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

When we were one in five and I told you at the end of the season they would have a play-in game. You would call me crazy play Andrew Luck is a winner

Who in Greenwood wants to get a drink at O'Reilly's bar

I quit drinking 34 yrs. ago, but if I was there, I'd come down and have a Coke with you!! :)

Damn, it feels good!!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Jets play at NE.  We have to root for the Pats again?

AAAHHHGGGG!!!

Good news! Whenever we root for the they lose!

19 minutes ago, Hammer said:

I'm going to increase my joy by heading over and spend some time lurking on the Steelers forum!! :) 

Same here!

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

There is no Sunday night game next week. I don’t know if they will change the colts to the later game or not. Looks like almost all games are a 1 pm start. They want to make sure teams don’t throw games.

We’re flexed. 

triple chin strap game. If we can jump on them early and slow down Henry and company I like our chances. Glow might be able to go by then. But we know the key to the line is Kelly. I think its more about making the correct calls up front. I think AC helps with it also. But the Offense doesn't seem as dynamic when he's not on the field.

17 minutes ago, waka waka said:

triple chin strap game. If we can jump on them early and slow down Henry and company I like our chances. Glow might be able to go by then. But we know the key to the line is Kelly. I think its more about making the correct calls up front. I think AC helps with it also. But the Offense doesn't seem as dynamic when he's not on the field.

Boehm did pretty well today.  Colts trailing all the way limited the run game also, I believe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Boehm did pretty well today.  Colts trailing all the way limited the run game also, I believe.

Yep, he did a good job. That sack on Luck was really on Luck he had time. Mack made a good effort to get the LB down but Andrew get's greedy some time had some Big Ben in him. I think Kelly provides more reach and athletic ability in the run fits. This line seems to get after folks more when he's playing. 

• Like 1