Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are the six seed!!!!

CR91

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I've only had 2

2 nail-biting football games worth of beer occifer

ron-swanson-drunk-gif.gif?fit=505,296&qu

haha I have probably had about 10 to be honest but this has been the best football Sunday of the year and I won my FF Yahoo league of 12 players too. Pretty good stuff brother. Colts are back man and I guess the Playoffs start next week sort of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

haha I have probably had about 10 to be honest but this has been the best football Sunday of the year and I won my FF Yahoo league of 12 players too. Pretty good stuff brother. Colts are back man and I guess the Playoffs start next week sort of.

I'm in the championship in the Horseshoe Blue PPR league and I'm winning by like 10 points, but the other guy has Mahomes...  it's down to the wire!  4th quarter in Seattle!

This day has already been stressful/exciting enough, I can't take much more of this!!!

:excited:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I'm in the championship in the Horseshoe Blue PPR league and I'm winning by like 10 points, but the other guy has Mahomes...  it's down to the wire!  4th quarter in Seattle!

This day has already been stressful/exciting enough, I can't take much more of this!!!

:excited:

I am up huge in my finals game and have it wrapped it up. The guy I am playing has Kelce but I am up by like 30 right now. Colts winning 28-27 and Pitt losing 31-28 is so freakin priceless that it's time for a 12 pack lmao 

• Like 2