Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darn Steelers

Myles

3 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

This is what happens when you HAVE to depend on other teams to win or lose for you to make the playoffs. Whatever happens, the Colts brought it on themselves. 

Of course they did.  It's the same with every team.    

Go Saints!

• Thanks 1

it was quite a game.  i know everyone is a little depressed with our Giants showing, but a win is a win and each week is different...maybe our defense will play with a little more urgency.  I saw a confused and mad at times Darius Leonard.....  it was just too easy for the Giants.  Something has to change or some tweaks for next week.  one week Eberflus is a genius and the next not so much.  I feel we are better than the current version of the Titans, but proving it on the road and getting the referees to let the players determine the outcome has been rough this season, I mean rough.

8 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

it was quite a game.  i know everyone is a little depressed with our Giants showing, but a win is a win and each week is different...maybe our defense will play with a little more urgency.  I saw a confused and mad at times Darius Leonard.....  it was just too easy for the Giants.  Something has to change or some tweaks for next week.  one week Eberflus is a genius and the next not so much.  I feel we are better than the current version of the Titans, but proving it on the road and getting the referees to let the players determine the outcome has been rough this season, I mean rough.

Colts seem better on the road many times.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

This is what happens when you HAVE to depend on other teams to win or lose for you to make the playoffs. Whatever happens, the Colts brought it on themselves. 

I agree but if we go 10-6 that would normally do it. We play in a very good division, crazy to say!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Myles said:

If the Steelers miss the playoffs, I think they would be the best team on the outside.  I'm hoping Cleveland beats the Ravens and the Steelers win.  

I hope Ravens win. I live in picksburgh. It would be nice to for them to miss playoffs. 

Given how this season has played out...I fully expect BAL to lose and PIT to get in. Then the NFL gets all their AFC stars in the playoffs.

As much as I root for Lamar Jackson since I watched all of his games at UofL...I don’t think anybody outside of BAL wants to watch him refuse to pass and tuck the ball on 3rd down and immediately get tackled all game. That defense is stout though.

4 minutes ago, Myles said:

How can you root for the Ravens.   That is much worse in my opinion.   

Not even close IMO. The Steelers have been a thorn in our side for years and put us out of the Playoffs in 1995 and 2005. I hate them almost as much as I hate the Pats. Nadine hates the Steelers more than anyone. I don't care for the Ravens either but we have owned them for the most part playing in Indy. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not even close IMO. The Steelers have been a thorn in our side for years and put us out of the Playoffs in 1995 and 2005. I hate them almost as much as I hate the Pats. Nadine hates the Steelers more than anyone. I don't care for the Ravens either but we have owned them for the most part playing in Indy. 

Last history.   I've hated the Ravens since they left Cleveland.  Ray Lewis didn't help.