Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

Are you freaking kidding me with these penalties???!!!

Colts don't deserve the playoff if this is how they're gonna play.

I’ve seen this type of arrogance before.......against the Jags.

You can’t just turn up and win these types of games!

That's it Reich did a CRAPPY  CRAPPY job getting this team ready for this game ..……. CRAPPY.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Eberflus is getting worked

Colts strategy so they don't have to worry about him leaving for a HC gig.

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

That's it Reich did a CRAPPY  CRAPPY job getting this team ready for this game ..……. CRAPPY.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

We are done. 

I mean this is a tad of an overreaction, 1st Qtr folks.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I mean this is a tad of an overreaction, 1st Qtr folks.

Overreaction ?.....NOPE !!!!!!!!

Looks like the d is having a hard time with miscommunication. Walker being out is hurting us big time. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

The use of multiple exclamation marks doesn't help your case. :lol:

Someone had to take over for needanoline.

Sheesh, we are letting them go right down the field again. Did we suddenly forget how to play?

We are not coming back from being 14 down. We might as well call it a game. This is what happens when you have young players. They got arrogant. We will lose and the Steelers will lose so it won’t matter.

8 minutes ago, Aces101 said:

If the team can’t get motivated by this game, then you’ve got the wrong guys on the roster.  Final home game, chance to clinch a winning record, and chance to play a win or go home game next weekend.

This is what happens when you have young players.