Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Play of the game, bar none.  I do think we may have rushed him back too quickly but I think he'll be a force next year.  

Play of the game, bar none.  I do think we may have rushed him back too quickly but I think he'll be a force next year.  

I don’t think it’s that. As someone who’s had multiple knee injuries, the ACL is still hard to come back too. It took nearly 2 years before I personally felt I could cut and run without it hurting or being weak. Everyone heals differently 

Bortles is back in for Jacksonville....guy should have a huge chip on his shoulder and have something to prove next week. 

Texans lost. Jags won today so let’s go jags next week.

If Ebron and Kelly aren’t ready next week it’s going to be tough.

Congrats on the win! Awesome comeback. It was a good game to watch. 

Happy Holidays!!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Can you believe if Houston somehow loses next week and we win, we win the Division.

We would get a home game. That would be unbelievable. But the titans are going to be tough especially if Ebron and Kelly can’t play.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Can you believe if Houston somehow loses next week and we win, we win the Division.

I don’t believe Houston deserve it

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Congrats on the win! Awesome comeback. It was a good game to watch. 

Happy Holidays!!

Congrats to you too, it was special

Happy Holidays

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I don’t believe Houston deserve it

But I think is crazy is how bad both teams started 

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We would get a home game. That would be unbelievable. But the titans are going to be tough especially if Ebron and Kelly can’t play.

Titans will be tough, but who will be their QB?

13 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I agree. It’s why I don’t post much during the game in here. I follow along every game in here. I’ve gotten myself to not post due to the swings in temperament in here

Pretty much the same here, I post a few times during a game.  Mostly, I just marvel at the emotional over-reactions.

24 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

TY Hilton didn't practice all week..

Caught 7 for 138 yards

He's playing like Marvin did in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I don’t think it’s that. As someone who’s had multiple knee injuries, the ACL is still hard to come back too. It took nearly 2 years before I personally felt I could cut and run without it hurting or being weak. Everyone heals differently 

Ohh yeah, I'd know myself as well.  I blew my ACL out and tore my MCL and meniscus years ago.  It's still not right, could probably get it cleaned out and go rehab it again.  I have tweaked it out over the years on ice, which is my nemesis.  Ice scares the living daylights out of me.  

Just now, Cynjin said:

Pretty much the same here, I post a few times during a game.  Mostly, I just marvel at the emotional over-reactions.

I actually get a right chuckle at the over reactions, just wonder if everything in their whole life is played out like this.

2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

i been trying to tell every one andrew luck is overrated my honest opinion he throws 20 picks a season chokes in terrible games to terrible teams all the time. this team needs more time to rebuild no good corner backs

Coming on strong = dan dakich

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Ohh yeah, I'd know myself as well.  I blew my ACL out and tore my MCL and meniscus years ago.  It's still not right, could probably get it cleaned out and go rehab it again.  I have tweaked it out over the years on ice, which is my nemesis.  Ice scares the living daylights out of me.  

Take it you guys have both played/play the game?

30 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

wow  i can't believe it  im in shock i threw my luck jersey in the trash i thought the season was over .

C’mon man................

14 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah, I’m looking at another 3rd surgery on mine some time next year. 

12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Take it you guys have both played/play the game?

Not pro, not college, just in highschool. But the injuries to my knee occurred in the Army. And just running and cutting for that took forever to over come, can’t imagine the anxiety of 250 lb guys flying at you as you’re trying to get back into the game

8 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yeah, I’m looking at another 3rd surgery on mine some time next year. 

Not pro, not college, just in highschool. But the injuries to my knee occurred in the Army. And just running and cutting for that took forever to over come, can’t imagine the anxiety of 250 lb guys flying at you as you’re trying to get back into the game

Sounds grim, good luck with the surgery when you do get it bud.

16 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Sounds grim, good luck with the surgery when you do get it bud.

...and as always, "Thank you for your service".

18 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is it.

LOL, I couldn't help this flashback in my head-

"This is it.  This is the one."