Jump to content
LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I'm sick of seeing yellow in games this season. 

 

I don't think it is the amount of penaties that makes it unfun to watch, it the inconsistency.  You never know when or why they throw a flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We have to earn this one today. I love it, pressure is wonderful.

Good for the kids' growth if we pull this one out.  Good character builder.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

 

I don't think it is the amount of penaties that makes it unfun to watch, it the inconsistency.  You never know when or why they throw a flag.

 

Couldn't agree more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We get 7 here, I give us a good chance.

 

Nope.  Go back and read the posts.  Game is already over, they just don't know it yet. :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

 

Nope.  Go back and read the posts.  Game is already over, they just don't know it yet. :)

Sometimes I think the negative nancys have never seen an NFL game before...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Turftoe said:

Sometimes I think the negative nancys have never seen an NFL game before...

 

Trust me... they have. You know when you watch a game with a group of friends and there's always "that guy". Always negative, always doom, always gloom, but the biggest homer if they win? 

 

Yeah, this is where they come to post when they get ostracised by their friends.

 

:P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

 

Trust me... they have. You know when you watch a game with a group of friends and there's always "that guy". Always negative, always doom, always gloom, but the biggest homer if they win? 

 

Yeah, this is where they come to post when they get ostracised by their friends.

 

:P

And only post when things aren't going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...