Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

We don't win this without Kelly and Ebron.. especially next week.  There's nobody left to catch.  I will be very surprised if we can come back from this.

Well, at least we had a surprisingly better season than we thought.  Just hate when we get teased with greatness then fail hard against bad teams.

30 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Do people look at you like this when you try to tell them?

angryman.JPG

yea you are right luck is  killing the giants and their worst rank defense in the league with all their stars out no touchdowns and a pick in a game to go to the playoffs against a last place team .  i love this team no one player is getting special treatment they start playing poor i call them out 130 million dollar contract to get shut out by a 3 win team in the jags  and this i wanted this team to make a run so bad its killing me i get let down year after year first watching manning choke after going 14-2 to 12-4 every year to getting bounced out in the first round to this same thing with luck who isnt even close to mannings greatness i am so mad

Ye of little faith. 

I trust that Frank gets these guys squared away at half and they will come out fighting this second half. We are two plays away from the lead in this thing. 

There is too much at stake to roll over in this one. It won't happen with Andrew under center. It won't happen with a young team that can taste the playoffs and wants to win. Adjustments are needed. We will find out what this team is made of this second half. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

yea you are right luck is  killing the giants and their worst rank defense in the league with all their stars out no touchdowns and a pick in a game to go to the playoffs against a last place team .  i love this team no one player is getting special treatment they start playing poor i call them out 130 million dollar contract to get shut out by a 3 win team in the jags  and this i wanted this team to make a run so bad its killing me i get let down year after year first watching manning choke after going 14-2 to 12-4 every year to getting bounced out in the first round to this same thing with luck who isnt even close to mannings greatness i am so mad

:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Catloaf said:

We don't win this without Kelly and Ebron.. especially next week.  There's nobody left to catch.  I will be very surprised if we can come back from this.

Well, at least we had a surprisingly better season than we thought.  Just hate when we get teased with greatness then fail hard against bad teams.

I think fans need to stay humble also. Any team can win against any team in the NFL.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think over half this forum is pretty humble considering the pathetic Posts I have read saying this game is over already by many. lmao 

Colts fans are fairweather generally speaking... and also suffer from memory loss. How many times have we been in this situation?