Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• C'mon Coffee, make up your mind! The right tackle or the left tackle?? 
    • You forgot his agent and his 10% taken on the contract... not after taxes.   Let's start a GoFundme page for him   I'm in the minority, I don't think AC is going to retire but if I'm wrong which has happened a couple of times over the past few years, I think the Colts will look but I don't think LT becomes more of a priority that a 3Tech and QB.  I was impressed with the way Clark played in the preseason last year and I think the winner of the competition between Haeg and Clark, playing next to Q will be fine for a year or two until the right left tackle comes along.
    • I’ve been on the WR train for a while, since TY has been hurt the last two years and is over 30, no one else stepped up last year (with a heavy dose of the injury bug), and whatever QB we start in the future will need a #1 WR.  However, I’m starting to identify Day 2 WRs that will help a lot, and this (Philly-style) O doesn’t require an alpha 1-on-1 dominator.   So, Ballard likes to build from the lines first - there are still some definite chinks there.  Castonzo, even if he does return as I suspect he will, is a short-timer.  And CB spent some energy last year searching for a 2nd NT, and Autry and Lewis didn’t impress anyone at the undertackle position.     I think we’re going to be after the best available NT or OT at #13.  That would be either Kinlaw or Derrick Brown, if either falls there.  If not, I’m starting to get intrigued by Mekhi Becton.  At 6’8”, 369, he’s supposed to be freakishly nimble and mobile for his size, and he has massive length.  Draft him, start him at RT this year, move Braden Smith to RG and Glowinski to the bench, and flop him to LT when Castonzo retires.  All the while, slim him down to 340 or so...
    • Ben Banogu was the only head scratcher/disappointment for me. For me he's right there with Tarell Basham and Tyquan Lewis as Ballard's developmental guy's. I thought there were better players on the board at that pick (I'm no NFL manager, just my opinion). Overall, I liked the draft and as always have faith in Ballard and Reich. Happy to be a Colts fan with those 2 men at the helm. Nothing but respect for their beliefs, vision and passion for the team. 
  • Members