Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indyagent17

Come on Redskins and Chargers!

The Chargers always somehow find a way to be a thorn in our side. Even when they fail they fail while casting shade our way. :facepalm:

We’ve got some real defeatist Colts fans on here.  :facepalm:  A few tough years (only 1 with a losing record) and it’s like they pray for our downfall...  I guess embracing being a loser means you’ll never be disappointed huh?  We’ve still got plenty of pathways to get in the dance.  So let’s just take care of our business and let the chips fall where they may.  Go Colts. :colts:

6 hours ago, ColtsArmy84 said:

Saints clinch home field advantage with win so they will play to win.

Colts win + Steelers loss sets up...

colts/titans week 17 winner is in.

This ^, and I believe it will happen that way. Saints are playing for HFA today so they will play their butt off at home. If they clinch today, they can rest next week. Saints are pretty unbeatable at home. 

I’d rather Steelers miss out than Ravens. I don’t think Saints lose at home with the #1 seed on the line. I see them ending that today

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I’d rather Steelers miss out than Ravens. I don’t think Saints lose at home with the #1 seed on the line. I see them ending that today

Same here, that is why I am not too upset that Baltimore won. I would rather see Pitt miss.

Hoping Eagles win today, so if by chance Steelers beat NO, we'd still have 3 shots at it next week with Jags, Browns and Bengals.

Yeah if Texans lose today, then it gets interesting. Eagles might win that game too. They’re still playing for the postseason. We’ll see how they respond after that big win last week

8 hours ago, #12. said:

No one said they would consciously throw the game, and they're not playing the Cardinals. They're playing a desperate team attempting to make the dance.

My money is on the Steelers.  If you choose the Saints, trust me, I will high five you, if you are right.  

"Throwaway game"

It's not a throwaway game. It's a home field advantage game,with the best team in the nfl, at home. I feel good about the Saints... and will be dumbfounded if underdogs in the 3 games we need JUST ONE of the favorites to win, pull out the upsets.

8 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Man I swear to god if we can't get ONE dub between the PATRIOTS, CHARGERS, and SAINTS :facepalm:

I know! The odds seemed to be pretty good for us but now it comes down to 1 game that'll probably go down to the wire. Good news is the Saints have a real home field advantage, unlike the Chargers who were outnumbered by Ravens fans.

8 hours ago, #12. said:

They can still get it at home against Tyler Heinicke in their final game.

Yes, sadly tomorrow's game is a throwaway for them.

Get behind Baker.

This is you pretty well saying they will lose to the Steelers because they need to win and the Saints "don't"...

And i think everyone on here, based on their reactions to this ideal, agrees that this is laughable.

I don't care about what any other team as does win or lose. Let's just win out and let the chips fall where they may. If we don't get in so be it. It will be from that 1-5 start and still an awesome season

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I don't care about what any other team as does win or lose. Let's just win out and let the chips fall where they may. If we don't get in so be it. It will be from that 1-5 start and still an awesome season

Actually even we go 9-7 we proved almost everyone wrong in reality. If you go back and look at all the before season picks predictions by the national media = ESPN, NFL.com, Fox Sports, USA Today, nobody had us sniffing 9 wins. 9-7 is a winning season in a season most had us winning 4 or 5 games. Our future is real bright and Luck is healthy as well.

43 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Actually even we go 9-7 we proved almost everyone wrong in reality. If you go back and look at all the before season picks predictions by the national media = ESPN, NFL.com, Fox Sports, USA Today, nobody had us sniffing 9 wins. 9-7 is a winning season in a season most had us winning 4 or 5 games. Our future is real bright and Luck is healthy as well.

Our future is very bright and I will be content with whatever happens from here on out. 

However. 

This AFC race is wide open! We are one outside game going our way today, and two wins away from a playoff appearance, that could be very fun and fruitful for this organization. GO BLUE

The saints are different at home. The Steelers are different on the road.. of the saints lose.. it's just not meant to be a I guess...

Defense is really showing out to finish this season...

The crappiest part 'if' we miss out is how truly open the AFC is. If we can get in we could easily make some noise.

There is no dominant team that is guaranteed a trip to the SB. We've seen the stats on how getting the #1/#2 seed guarantees you nothing.

31 minutes ago, IinD said:

The crappiest part 'if' we miss out is how truly open the AFC is. If we can get in we could easily make some noise.

There is no dominant team that is guaranteed a trip to the SB. We've seen the stats on how getting the #1/#2 seed guarantees you nothing.

If no playoffs; its that horror jag lost,  And Texans lost, and eagle lost.

Just now, JColts72 said:

If no playoffs; its that horror jag lost,  And Texans lost, and eagle lost.

Yeah, looking back we definitely had chances to make this an easy ride into the playoffs. Obviously it's hindsight, but those games definitely sting, especially that Jax game. 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They've already blown away my expectations. I had no clue they would be this good, this fast. I literally can't wait for next year. I feel my excitement for Colts football is back!