Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Come on Redskins and Chargers!

indyagent17

5 minutes ago, #12. said:

The penalties in this game were insane.  If not for the holding penalty  prior to the fumble, damn good chance they would have taken the lead.

Honestly, we're in deep crap.  The Saints game tomorrow is almost a throwaway game to them.

Go Mayfield.

They can still lose the #1 seed...

5 minutes ago, #12. said:

The penalties in this game were insane.  If not for the holding penalty  prior to the fumble, damn good chance they would have taken the lead.

Honestly, we're in deep crap.  The Saints game tomorrow is almost a throwaway game to them.

Go Mayfield.

A finger tip grazed Brady’s helmet when we played the Pats and it was 15 yards, there was a legit face mask and head slam on Rivers in 2 seperate occasions and no call.

the Chargers were woeful though!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s not a throw away. They are still playing for home field.

They can still get it at home against Tyler Heinicke in their final game.

Yes, sadly tomorrow's game is a throwaway for them.

Get behind Baker.

1 minute ago, kornstar said:

A finger tip grazed Brady’s helmet when we played the Pats and it was 15 yards, there was a legit face mask and head slam on Rivers in 2 seperate occasions and no call.

the Chargers were woeful though!!

Thats what I was thinking also. Rivers' was playing not to lose not playing to win. But Baltimore knows it had to win. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

No one in their right mind would think that way.

Who said it has to be conscious?

This game means much more to the Steelers than the Saints.  

My money is on the Steelers.  If you take the Saints, hopefully you are right, but I'm guessing you're not.

5 minutes ago, ColtsArmy84 said:

Saints clinch home field advantage with win so they will play to win.

Colts win + Steelers loss sets up...

colts/titans week 17 winner is in.

It’s going to be tough for the Steelers to beat the Saints, especially after seeing how they tried so many times to lose it at home vs Patriots despite dominating the game.

Steelers commit too many mistakes to shoot themselves lately. I’m speaking objectively here.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We are still in the same situation we were before the ravens game. We needed them or the Steelers to lose. Nothing has changed.

Actually it HAS changed.  We did need 1 of 2 teams to lose.  Now we are down to only 1.

Well at least the Colts did show some promise, but the fat lady had officially sang with a Ravens win over the Chargers.  At this point the Colts next two games really don’t mean much.  Instead of four preseason games this year the Colts will have six.  Time to sit the starters, absolutely zero reason to risk any injuries to Luck, Hilton, Nelson, Castonzo or Ebron.  Next year should be much better and shouldn’t have a 1-5 start, nobody else’s fault but the Colts.  Really all they needed to do was to win just one of those 5.  I know anyone that reads this will say “oh but we have a chance if the Colts win out and the Ravens lose next week”.  I will remind everyone that the Ravens host......wait for it........the Browns.  Anyone want to take me up on that bet whom will come out victorious?  #GoColts20192020. 

Just now, Bubba said:

Well at least the Colts did show some promise, but the fat lady had officially sang with a Ravens win over the Chargers.  At this point the Colts next two games really don’t mean much.  Instead of four preseason games this year the Colts will have six.  Time to sit the starters, absolutely zero reason to risk any injuries to Luck, Hilton, Nelson, Castonzo or Ebron.  Next year should be much better and shouldn’t have a 1-5 start, nobody else’s fault but the Colts.  Really all they needed to do was to win just one of those 5.  I know anyone that reads this will say “oh but we have a chance if the Colts win out and the Ravens lose next week”.  I will remind everyone that the Ravens host......wait for it........the Browns.  Anyone want to take me up on that bet whom will come out victorious?  #GoColts20192020. 

What do you mean man? Lots the football to be played before the fat lady sings

1 minute ago, Bubba said:

You do know that a Saints win is still good right?

1 minute ago, Bubba said:

What are you talking about. If we beat the giants and the saints win we are the sixth seed and the titans game determines the winner. Saints should win that game.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

What are you talking about. If we beat the giants and the saints win we are the sixth seed and the titans game determines the winner. Saints should win that game.

Sh**, my bad I looked at the standings wrong.  #frustrated 

5 minutes ago, strt182 said:

All that has to happen is the Colts win out. Everything else will work out if not its not meant to be this year. But if it works out and we get in WATCH OUT thats all I am saying. 

Actually we also need the Steelers or Ravens to lose a game.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Also don’t forget the Texans are at the eagles. They could lose that game easily. They are playing the jags last game st home and should win but stranger things have happened. We just need to win the last two and see where the chips fall.

Eagles have a good shot, but unless Kessler gets injured, it would take another shutout by the Jags or a miracle in the final week.

Start 1-5 and here we are.

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Eagles have a good shot, but unless Kessler gets injured, it would take another shutout by the Jags or a miracle in the final week.

1 minute ago, #12. said:

I agree but you never know. Who would of thought the jags would shut us out. The eagles are playing still for the division. Still lots of football. Who is to say the ravens or Pitt doesn’t lose the last game also even if they are bad teams. Just need to win out and and see how it shakes out.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

New Orleans is 6 point favorites. The idea that they would throw away week 16 because they are "sure to win" week 17 is insane... INSANE. 

They are going to play to win so they can rest and get healthy in week 17, if nothing else.

No one said they would consciously throw the game, and they're not playing the Cardinals. They're playing a desperate team attempting to make the dance.

My money is on the Steelers.  If you choose the Saints, trust me, I will high five you, if you are right.  

14 minutes ago, #12. said:

Why is Kessler starting for Bortles? Does anyone know? Their chance to win is much smaller with him at QB.