Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Baltimore (+4) at San Diego (12-22-18)

oldunclemark

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

NE is 9-5 now

Okay Good..That makes Houston (10-4) the '2' unless they lose at Philadelphia Sunday, right.

One more Houston loss makes NE the '2'

..and then the (6) Colts might play at (3) Houston.

I would welcome that

Edited by oldunclemark

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Okay Good..That makes Houston the '2' unless they lose at Philadelphia Sunday, right.

One more Houston loss makes NE the '2'

..and then the (6) Colts might play at (3) Houston

Our week 17 is a moot point unless Pitt loses. However, the Browns get the Ravens at home in week 17 and we’ll be depending on Bountygate Williams in week 17, like we’re depending on his former team (Saints) in week 16.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Our week 17 is a moot point unless Pitt loses. However, the Browns get the Ravens at home in week 17 and we’ll be depending on Bountygate Williams in week 17, like we’re depending on his former team (Saints) in week 16.

I have to agree..Baltimore is at home in week 17..Pittsburgh is at home in week 17...\

if we win 2 and Houston loses 2. (Houston is home in week 17_ who wins the division?

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I thought this was a pretty sure thing..

This is major setback for the Chargers....they hit the road for the rest if the season

This really stinks because I feel like we can roll with or are better than most these playoff teams. Is Pitt playing at home or in N.O.? If the game is in NO then I think Saints win.

17 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

Baker has what Rivers doesn't.  

Legs.

Baker is an awful decision-maker....he couldnt do much against a Denver team that was down to one defensive back. 

….Cleveland is highly unlikely to beat Baltimore with the entire Baltimore season on the line

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Baker is an awful decision-maker....he couldnt do much against a Denver team that was down to one defensive back. 

….Cleveland is highly unlikely to beat Baltimore with the entire Baltimore season on the line

I hope it doesn't come down to it, but any given Sunday.

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

This really stinks because I feel like we can roll with or are better than most these playoff teams. Is Pitt playing at home or in N.O.?

I'm with you on this. If we end up 9-7 and miss playoffs, fine. Winning 9 of last 10 and missing would be tough.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I have to agree..Baltimore is at home in week 17..Pittsburgh is at home in week 17...\

if we win 2 and Houston loses 2. (Houston is home in week 17_ who wins the division?

Houston because we’d have 1 more AFC loss since they’d have lost to Giants and Eagles if they lose next 2, and we’d have lost only to Eagles if we won next 2.

Edit: Correction posted in post below, Colts win division in that case. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Thanks...…..

Realistically, Its all up to the Saints vs. Pitt.

I take that back.

If Houston loses next 2 and we win next 2, Houston will be 3-3 in division with losses to TN, Indy and Jax once. If we win the next 2, we are 4-2 in the division with a sweep of TN and division record comes before AFC record thus winning us the division.

So I’m telling you there’s a chance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

Colts win the division if they win out and Houston loses out. 

Just realized it and made a post above just at the same time as you did.  :)Thanks 

Knowing that we had little margin for error, the egg at Jacksonville will come back to haunt us.  Now, we know what other teams felt like when we wrapped up the division during the Peyton days and other teams were dependent on us playing our starters/winning etc. to move into the playoffs.