Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking like we'll get our starting oline back

CR91

Help me save some time guys.

anyone know offhand what games glow started?

i wanna look at those games and compare against other guards.

I think worth note is that I dont remember even one single complaint or drama around here regarding Smith at RT.  I think it is amazing, and quite surprising honestly, that he stepped in and played a different position than he was drafted to.  If Slaussen would have been injured earlier, or later, would it have changed the outcome?  Smith is kind of the guy overlooked in some ways.

17 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Help me save some time guys.

anyone know offhand what games glow started?

i wanna look at those games and compare against other guards.

I think worth note is that I dont remember even one single complaint or drama around here regarding Smith at RT.  I think it is amazing, and quite surprising honestly, that he stepped in and played a different position than he was drafted to.  If Slaussen would have been injured earlier, or later, would it have changed the outcome?  Smith is kind of the guy overlooked in some ways.

According to the site I just looked at , he has played in 10 games . Week 4 vs Houston through week 14 vs Houston again. It's saying he started 8 of those games and I see he didn't start the first 2. That should give you what you need ? He played in weeks 4 and 5 and started in weeks 6 though 14.

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

We havent had a controversy (a good one) at OL before.

Do most here think (both healthy) that Glow is the better option?

???? You have obviously forgotten the controversy that nearly tore colts nation apart......SAMSON SETELE VS AQ SHIPLEY.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, BOTT said:

???? You have obviously forgotten the controversy that nearly tore colts nation apart......SAMSON SETELE VS AQ SHIPLEY.

Or how about the controversy of AQ SHIPLEY VS JONATHAN HARRISON????????

Although that was more so colts nation collectively yelling “WHY DID YOU BENCH HIM IN FAVOUR OF JONATHON ‘I think my quarterback is 400 feet behind me’ HARRISON?”

36 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Yep, well remembered. Although 'nearly' butters no Parsnips. Cutting Peyton, now that did tear Colts' Nation apart. Forum Armageddon, that little beaut was......