Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pro Bowl Selections/Snubs (Merge)

NorthernBlue

Yo the pro bowl is stupid. This actually kinda cheeses me. 

Tom Brady's numbers are closer to Derek Carr's than Andrew Luck's.

This is why fan voting is stupid. 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Glad for Ebron & Big Q.  

HOW IN THE GOOD NAME OF * IS LEONARD NOT ON THE TEAM???

JEEZ THE LUCK THING BOTHERED ME SO MUCH I FORGOT ABOUT LEONARD. 

• Like 5

Tom Brady did not deserve to get in over Andrew Luck. That is ludicrous. Also, no LB is having a better season than Darius Leonard but it seems that the OLB position was filled by all 3-4 Pass Rushers.

Luck and Leonard will eventually get in this year, but not being voted in was a joke. My hatred for Tom Brady is steadfast, I hope he gets leprosy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Tom Brady did not deserve to get in over Andrew Luck. That is ludicrous. Also, no LB is having a better season than Darius Leonard but it seems that the OLB position was filled by all 3-4 Pass Rushers.

Luck and Leonard will eventually get in this year, but not being voted in was a joke. My hatred for Tom Brady is steadfast, I hope he gets leprosy.

Leonard is inside LB so NFL.com is wrong 

4 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Actually they won’t because we’re going to the Super Bowl.  I hope the Maniac & Luck use this as motivation to set the record straight.  Notice that they put Derwin James in...  They might actually try to rob the Maniac of the DROY award. It’s been posted that Kuechly had one of the greatest rookie season ever and won the award & Leonard’s numbers are better than his and he missed a game.  Poppycock. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Actually they won’t because we’re going to the Super Bowl. No hope the Maniac & Luck use this as motivation to set the record straight.  Notice that they put Derwin James in...  They might actually try to rob the Maniac of the award. It’s been posted that Kuechly had one of the greatest rookie season ever and won the award & Leonard’s numbers are better than his and he missed a game.  Poppycock. 

This season has been great for us but we aren't gonna get our recognition if we don't make the playoffs.

Derwin James is an amazing player. If the Chargers were 8-6 though and the Colts were 11-3, bet you that Leonard would be the slam dunk for DROY

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Leonard and Luck didn't even make the top 12 snubs list on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001001712/article/2019-nfl-pro-bowl-snubs-leighton-vander-esch-tops-the-list

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

That’s shameful. It’s this kind of crap that makes me lose respect for the league & the entire process.   These guys put too much on the line for blatant disrespect like this.

1 minute ago, Luck 4 president said:

Ya they have Leonard listed as an outside LB so he has to compete with guys like Von Miller and Clowney. That’s why the NFL should start using “Edge” for 4-3 DEs and 3-4 OLBs. Because now they have 6 edge rushers and 2 off ball line backers on each team. 

Clowney doesn’t deserve to go over Leonard regardless. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Luck 4 president said:

Ya they have Leonard listed as an outside LB so he has to compete with guys like Von Miller and Clowney. That’s why the NFL should start using “Edge” for 4-3 DEs and 3-4 OLBs. Because now they have 6 edge rushers and 2 off ball line backers on each team. 

Especially when they force you to play in a 4-3 at the Pro Bowl.

• Like 3

Clowney has 37 tackles and 8 sacks.  Leonard has 146 tackles and 7 sacks.  How in the * can they even begin to justify that crap. And I didn’t even mention all of Leonard’s other stats.  And then the headline of the snubs reads that LVE is the biggest snub.  What a joke.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Yo the pro bowl is stupid. This actually kinda cheeses me. 

Tom Brady's numbers are closer to Derek Carr's than Andrew Luck's.

This is why fan voting is stupid. 

JEEZ THE LUCK THING BOTHERED ME SO MUCH I FORGOT ABOUT LEONARD. 

So it bothers you that Luck and DL were not voted into something stupid?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

A lot of fan voting is what causes this

• Like 4

brady won't go regardless of how the pats do.  

He hasn't shown up since 2005. 

He shouldn't even be eligible. 

The Luck snub is bad, but the Leonard snub is probably the worst I've seen in some time. 

That being said, the Pro Bowl is awful and I don't understand why they include it in accolades.  

25 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Leonard not in in a travesty ,buy the way Polian said today that Leonard better than Derrick brooks and will be a great .

Yes, said Leonard was a combination of Derrick Brooks and Robert Mathis. And might be known as better than Brooks when it is all over. And this was right from "Buzz Kill Bill's" mouth.

Also said Ebeflus has fine tuned the Dungy D, and was a fantastic game manager/play caller.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Yea, leprosy "where the sun don't shine" !

• Like 1