Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here we go.......

buccolts

The Colts have put themselves in a very good position to get into the playoffs, and I'm pretty confident they'll make it, but if they miss I'm still going to be proud as all get out of the season they've put together this year.

They've outperformed what most all of us anticipated when the season started, and this certainly appears to be a springboard season into great things moving forward.

I hope we all keep this in mind if things don't finish out as we'd hoped in the coming weeks.

Heck, I hope I remember this if the time comes, otherwise, I don't care much who we play in any round of the playoffs. I think we stand a chance against anyone on any given day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

The majority of the fans had us at 8-8 so anything beyond that is higher than expectations 

I’ll admit, I said no better than 6-10. Even if the Colts don’t make the playoffs and finish 9-7 or 10-6, I’d rather them win those last 1 or 2 games. Who cares about draft position!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

My playoff machine predictions last night says the Colts get the Pats..

I'm not going to lie, I want that. I want chowd nation to realize the party is over and I want the Colts to be the one to hand them that loss.

Goose bumps baby.....

Reminds me of a Dune quote:

"he'll know, he'll know, that it is I, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, who encompasses his doom!"

• Like 1

I had a lot of medical issues the last 4.5 years. With that going on and the colts being horrible I kind of quit watching the nfl.  With the colts play the second half of the season it’s fun to watch football again. I will be disappointed if they don’t make the playoffs but am very excited for the future.

Hearing a lot today how no one wants to play us in the playoffs. We are a young team that was not supposed to be there and will play like there is nothing to lose.

• Like 1