Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hello America...We Are the Indianapolis Colts!

Coltsman1788

36 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts just announced themselves on the national stage by shutting out the so called “America’s Team”.   Best Colts win I’ve seen in awhile.  The Colts were the more physical team and actually bullied the Cowboys in the trenches.  How refreshing is that?! Great win and our season is still alive.  On to the G-men.  

Yes, and we just guaranteed ourselves a non-losing season. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Yea lloks like whether we get in or not will come down to titans game at end of year

Steelers will probably lose the Saints game. And I think it's likely Baltimore loses to the Chargers. We may be ahead of Baltimore by next weekend as long as we dont lose to the Giants somehow.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We are here, take notice ESPN and the media. :td:

5 minutes ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Someone mentioned it in another topic ,kudos to Ballard but Entire personal department.Including our scouts who should be lauded.

4 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Heh.  I kind of like it now!

You know, I don't like playing the Waaa card. But I will say that I am genuinely surprised. When the Clock read 00:00, I turned to my girlfriend and said, they're going to have to take about us now. 

So, I watch for a post games article, and of course...NFL.com has one titled,

"Elliott: Cowboys' 23-0 loss to Indy embarrassing". Not, "The Colts are building a strong case for a return to prominence", or..."Cowboys unable to match the tough Colts". 

Then, I listen to ESPN's evening show, and they basically talked for 15 minutes on how awful the Cowboys were. There was a couple of, "Let's give the Colts some credit", but in all, this game to them was about the Cowboys stumbling, not he fact that they got run over by a truck. 

So, I hope they continue to do there damndest to not see what is right in front of their eyes. This owner, GM, coaching stable, and scouting dept, are truly building something. I had forgotten how hard the Colts had to beat down the NFL in the 2000's to get recognition. 

Well, if things continue as they are, the pundits are going to have to talk about us. 

Lol.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts just announced themselves on the national stage by shutting out the so called “America’s Team”.   Best Colts win I’ve seen in awhile.  The Colts were the more physical team and actually bullied the Cowboys in the trenches.  How refreshing is that?! Great win and our season is still alive.  On to the G-men.  

Yet, on one of the first summaries on the NFL channel they showed all Cowboys plays!  It was hilarious, they didn’t show any Colts scoring plays. 

I just rewatched the game, is the officiating getting worse every year?  I think Cowherd said it best, the NFL is a billion dollar business and still uses many part time referees.  Ridiculous.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

You know, I don't like playing the Waaa card. But I will say that I am genuinely surprised. When the Clock read 00:00, I turned to my girlfriend and said, they're going to have to take about us now. 

So, I watch for a post games article, and of course...NFL.com has one titled,

"Elliott: Cowboys' 23-0 loss to Indy embarrassing". Not, "The Colts are building a strong case for a return to prominence", or..."Cowboys unable to match the tough Colts". 

Then, I listen to ESPN's evening show, and they basically talked for 15 minutes on how awful the Cowboys were. There was a couple of, "Let's give the Colts some credit", but in all, this game to them was about the Cowboys stumbling, not he fact that they got run over by a truck. 

So, I hope they continue to do there damndest to not see what is right in front of their eyes. This owner, GM, coaching stable, and scouting dept, are truly building something. I had forgotten how hard the Colts had to beat down the NFL in the 2000's to get recognition. 

Well, if things continue as they are, the pundits are going to have to talk about us. 

Lol.....

According to some people, when Colts fans say the media disrespects them or doesn't mention them we are whiners and it isn't fact. Anyone that thinks we don't get overlooked is really naive and doesn't watch sports shows. It truly is sad how we get overlooked but I am ok with it because I am used to it. I know we have a Top 5 QB in the league as most of us know that and we have a Good team. The media is in love with the Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, and Packers because of Rodgers in general. Those teams are 80% of their show (any show). 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Yet, on one of the first summaries on the NFL channel they showed all Cowboys plays!  It was hilarious, they didn’t show any Colts scoring plays. 

I just rewatched the game, is the officiating getting worse every year?  I think Cowherd said it best, the NFL is a billion dollar business and still uses many part time referees.  Ridiculous.   

I think this is one of the worst seasons for officiating in recent memory.  Games have been tough to watch this season.  

Yeah...media still focusing on the Cowboys asking what is wrong with them, etc. Cowboy fans online saying Cowboys took the day off, came out flat, didn’t really need to win, blah, blah blah.  Whatever...all I know is I saw our Colts hit them dead in the mouth and it felt darn good to witness! Props to our players, coaches and the front office on what they are building. We are now a tough team in the trenches...with an Andrew Luck who is playing some of his best football.  Gotta love that going forward. 

• Like 2

Yeah... I spent a lot of my day off today flipping between the talk shows and checking for internet clips and the coverage was overwhelmingly Cowboys-centric despite the fact that they just got mollywhopped.  A whole lot of "give the Colts credit, but...." followed by more in depth Cowboys coverage.  Pretty frustrating, if only for how blatant it is. Ah well, what can you do?

I like being underneath the radar, just as well keep it that way. Not into chest thumping yet.

Let's pump the breaks a little.  I am excited too, but let's just see what happens. Not in the playoffs yet. Great run they are on as of late, but starting 1-5 did not do them any favors.  

Yes they are playing good ball, but I want them to do what they are doing against the upper brass of the NFL.  Trying to do some quick math, but I am not sure if the combined records of all the team's the Colts have played are even at .500.  I am sure someone will correct me on that. I know they play who is on they're schedule and have been doing very well, but let's wait and see.