Colts Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might sound strange, but is anyone else impressed we have a 17 point lead when Luck isn't posting astronomical numbers. 

Great defensive stand by the zebras. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

Is it time to get excited? Are we for real?

It’s a long way from over 

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I thought the roof was closed. Or are the sides opened.

We have lots of windows in LOS... end zones for example are HUGE 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would change the outcome of the 2009 SB Vs the Saints. There's stuff that could of been more important to us long-term (like Luck staying with the team til he was 40, or Grigson never being hired with Luck), but that SB and winning it would of meant more to this franchise at that point and would of made all the Luck years and the unfortunate ending to it a lot more bearable.    Manning winning two SBs in Indy and then making two and winning one in Denver would of probably made him the 2nd best QB of all time without a doubt, and it would of helped fans get over all the times the Pats won the SB while Manning was the QB in Indy. The difference between 1 SB win and two in Indy is huge, and the difference between two SB wins and three in Manning's career would of been huge.
    • Saw this on Reddit and thought it was interesting    Mine would be 2005 AFC Divisional Round loss to Steelers    That loss still kills me...   This can be anything btw A game A player An injury A preferred draftee
    • I'll pile on you here. Ballard has put together a great team since taking over in 2017. We lost Luck (I blame a combination of Grigson and Luck himself for this), and that ruined 2019 and stunted our growth in 2020 with a one-year stopgap in Rivers. We have Wentz now. He's 28 years old. We'll get a decade out of him to compete if he's above-average or better. He has the chemistry with Reich.   Remember, if Ballard hadn't built a solid team before getting Wentz after Luck retired, we'd be back to 2012. However, because Ballard did the foundation first, we can now try and compete again for a decade with Wentz immediately. We have a few weaknesses, but we have the draft and the rest of the offseason to fill them. We do need to improve our DEs. We can still sign Houston back and/or draft an EDGE in the first two rounds. CBs we re-signed Rhodes and Carrie, and Ballard has shown interest in Newsome, Farley, and Asante Samuel. We could easily take a CB at 21, or trade down and get one. We will get a couple starters out of the draft.    I wanted an EDGE too, and thought it was a mistake to sign Hilton back and not an EDGE in FA, but we have to re-sign our own as well, and a 5 year deal to an EDGE for 12-15 million a year will take away money short and long-term. We have a reduced salary cap this year. The rest of that money will go towards draft picks, offseason depth signings after the draft and UDFA's, and Braden Smith, Darius Leonard, and Quenton Nelson.
    • I believe he was. However, this is like year 2 of Tell's contract and development, so bringing Carrie back will give him an additional year to develop. Maybe he makes the team, maybe he gets placed on the practice squad. I have a feeling he isn't going to be expected to play too much this year unless he proves it in OTA's and preseason, or unless there are a couple injuries.    Plus, Kenny Moore plays slot and TJ Carrie is a backup slot CB. So if Moore is specifically hurt, Carrie could probably fill in Moore's spot 75% as good as he could. That alone is worth $2 million this year.
  • Members