Colts Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might sound strange, but is anyone else impressed we have a 17 point lead when Luck isn't posting astronomical numbers. 

Great defensive stand by the zebras. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

Is it time to get excited? Are we for real?

It’s a long way from over 

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I thought the roof was closed. Or are the sides opened.

We have lots of windows in LOS... end zones for example are HUGE 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That sounds good.    I would be fine with 6-8 pm and 9-11 pm ET with a 5 minute window for picks, so 16 picks should be done in 120 minutes. It would be like the real draft starting Day 3, where they get only 5 minutes between picks.     Would you have time around the beginning of April to help moderate this along with me? If it is a small window of time, it is a smaller time commitment on my front and yours, so I like this idea.   I can ask @NFLfan @csmopar and @danlhart87 again if they would be willing to make themselves available for those small windows of time thus giving us plenty of options. Let us bring this thread back up then.
    • First of all, I'd say bad fit for us. He's a 3-4 DE. In our system he'd be a tweener, or maybe even a 3T.  Great against the run, average vs the pass. Very solid 3 down guy overall in a 3-4.   IMO, even if he was a fit, we don't need run D help, and he'd be too expensive. Overall just not the benefit and value we need.    
    • Here's what we did on another board a few years ago. Worked out pretty good. 1 Round per evening 2 windows each night... picks 1-16, and then 17-32 (I think it was 7p-8p and 9-10, but could have been 8-9 and 10-11). That way, guys new pretty much when they needed to be there, and only needed to pay attention for roughly an hour per day. Really not even that long. Also gave the mods some time between windows to tidy up. 3 minute clock hence the "flash" term. If you miss a pick, you drop 5 spots (basically giving them an extra 15 minutes). If they missed it a second time, they get bumped to the end of the round and have up to an hour before the next days round starts. If they miss that, they get best player based on their primary needs.  We had 3 threads going at once, and 3 moderators. One thread for the pick announcements and general comments, one with a constantly updated order and big board, and one to manage trades. The big board management was great in terms of keeping it going and checking off who is gone. We also published team needs, but I can't remember if we tracked it except for using it when folks missed their window. Only trades allowed are pick for pick(s) so very little approval needed. No picks for existing players (We did the mock post FA fury, I think we started about 2 weeks prior to the draft).
  • Members

• CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 1,308

• danlhart87

danlhart87 7,379

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,030

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,219

• w87r

w87r 5,015

Moderators