Colts Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might sound strange, but is anyone else impressed we have a 17 point lead when Luck isn't posting astronomical numbers. 

Great defensive stand by the zebras. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

Is it time to get excited? Are we for real?

It’s a long way from over 

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I thought the roof was closed. Or are the sides opened.

We have lots of windows in LOS... end zones for example are HUGE 

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Having Mack, Taylor and Hines as RB's could really be a game changer.  They can all catch the ball well and can open things up quite a bit if Reich chooses.   Doyle, Cox, Hilton Pittmann, Campbell, Pascal and the rest should be enough to keep the offense moving.   
    • @chad72   Hey Chad, let's roll. Please do another random ordering of the 19 GMs. When done, first send it to NFLfan via PM, and then post it to this thread. I've already done the random numerics and sent to NFLfan.
    • I would say more interceptions (1 or 2 more), lower completion percentage (62-65%) but the offense will look more in sync than last season and we will be more successful in the playoffs
    • A lot of people seem to say that about him.  Hes never been in trouble for behavior, he did get a one game suspension for a hit I think.    Hes not exactly the most likable personality but I dont need that from a defensive end.  I would have been glad to see him come here, considering our current DE situation.  I think hes better than Turay, Muhammad and Banagu.  There is no one on the roster that is hands down better than him    
    • PG had mentioned playing in LA a few times near the end.  The Pacers had to deal him.  Before he left the Pacers were doing pretty decent: Finished the division: 2012 - 1st 2013 - 1st 2014 - 4th 2015 - 2nd 2016 - 3rd Then after: 2017 - 2nd 2018 - 2nd 2019 - 2nd   Part of the problem now is going to be the "super teams"  great players gathering together on 1 team.  They mostly do this in Miami, both LA teams and other more desirable locations than Indiana.  
  • Members

• buccolts

buccolts 2,545

• BillCoslosky87

BillCoslosky87 1,153

• danlhart87

danlhart87 8,588

• harrisoncolts88

harrisoncolts88 53

• cdgacoltsfan

cdgacoltsfan 623

• Nadine