Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

Many are local traitors that never grew up and gave up the team they rooted for when they were 8 years old!

Out of likes but I agree!!!!!  I may get PO’d sometimes with my team but I am a Colts fan for life, never turn my back on them, I bleed blue baby!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

Did they make the trip or are there just that many cowboys fans everywhere? 

Surprising how many Cowboys fans exist around here, have a few work  friends that are Cowboys fans, love to talk trash too!

3 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Out of likes but I agree!!!!!  I may get PO’d sometimes with my team but I am a Colts fan for life, never turn my back on them, I bleed blue baby!!!!!

A lot of people in Indiana, especially here in ft Wayne are some team jumping bandwagon chumps. No loyalty, back bone or heart what so ever. Makes me sick. Brb, going to run through town handing out uppercuts

4 hours ago, onebad150 said:

I totally agree with not opening roof, but that is just my "gut" feeling. What are the facts, win/loss crowd noise levels or am I just making something out of nothing?

The sun coming through that structure cast pretty bad shadows.  Makes for terrible tv watching.  Lol.

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

A lot of people in Indiana, especially here in ft Wayne are some team jumping bandwagon chumps. No loyalty, back bone or heart what so ever. Makes me sick. Brb, going to run through town handing out uppercuts

giphy.gif

lol just don’t do this, and stay away from Pontiac street!!!!