Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Coaches Almost Cost the Browns The Game

horseshoecrabs

The Browns defense came through at the end, luckily for the coaching staff of the Browns, to save their hide.

I don't know how many of you guys saw the game, but I don't know why in the world you would do what they did.

When you were in close to the red zone, with in  field goal range , go for it on 4th down. Now I mean they tried to do the hard count first which is understandable, Just like luck did against  the Texans  (understandable), almost got the call, but called a time out. Then  instead of kicking the field goal that would have gave them a 4 point lead they went for it! Instead of  making the Broncos have to score a touch down to win.  You let them only to have to kick a field goal to win,  if you don't make the first down. I think they were damn lucky to win that game, thanks to their defense.

The coaching staff should be thanking the defense for saving their bone head decision.  

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Yeah Greg Williams is an * I wish they would get him out of the league he's a piece of garbage! If the browns are smart they will boot him at seasons end.

Yeah, that decision probably put Dorsey on the fence regarding his HC abilities for a brief while.