Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thanks For The Memories Colt Legends

horseshoepower

I would like to say thanks to Gary Brackett, Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai & 4 time MVP Peyton Manning for conquering the football world (u.s. rules lol) Superbowl 41 and getting there in Superbowl 44 along with Melvin Bullitt. It dawns on you once these guys are not part of the team that hey the championships is something they can't take away. All 5 guys had injury problems in 2011 that mainly led to release, like Bob Sanders in 2011. Football is surreal in a way, I never met any of these guys, I've never lived in Indiana and I don't play fantasy football but, I'm attached to the horseshoe helmet and when someone makes a big catch in the endzone, a big run from scrimmage, a timely interception,or a big TD pass in the superbowl you know that guy did it for your team!, so it is odd the connection people can have to teams and players. the more success a player has for the team the harder it is to let go (peyton). I'm still going to root for the Colts every week and if/when Manning plays against Colts well then he's the enemy for that one particular game.

I agree with you. I have never met any of the players or coaches or anything, but we are still attached to them because of their connection to the Colts. They worked hard to make the team successful and over the last decade, we have had plenty to cheer about thanks to their hard work

I completely agree, we have had 9 consecutive winning seasons thanks to these great men. I will always be a colts fan and I have also never met any of them but I will always cheer for the colts no matter what. Thank you to all of the great colt veterans for all of the success to enjoy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 😂😂 😂! Too bad the laughing reaction is gone. Lol
    • iF hEs RaNkEd #1 tHeN He HaS tO Be eLiTe RiGhT?  
    • I am not a big believer in hiring the so called offensive mind. I believe that is the role of a competent qb coach and offensive coordinator. We are playing a coach in Tomlin who is maybe the best coach in the league and he was a defensive coach. Williams is not struggling because of coaching. They have no run game and he is constantly getting pressured and that is on the GM. They didn't invest in the Oline. They built their receiver group in the draft and through free agency.  A solid Oline would have taken pressure off of Williams. The Colts are actually built well to insulate a rookie qb and give him time to grown.  If you look deep into Fields stats, he is still a bad qb. They are just not putting a lot on his plate, running the ball down teams throats and playing strong D.
    • Apparently it is that hard to grasp. They're the #1 ranked  OL through 3 weeks. Not over the entire season. Not over the course of several seasons. They're #1 right now. They're giving a better performance than the other 31 OL. That does not automatically mean they're playing at an elite level. What if no OL is playing at an elite level?   Imagine you're in school in a class of 30. The class is given a test. You get the highest score with a B-. All that means is you had the highest grade but no one scored a perfect, or elite, grade.    Can you grasp it now or do I need to get out the crayons?
    • I think teams are going to give up the run and force offence to march down the field on a 10 play drive and score. They are going to take away the big play and make Richardson throw intermediate and short passes. The defense believes that he will throw up a pick and/or the offense will stall.  Although,  I dislike the cover 2 defense, it is perfect against a guy like Richardson. The Colts have not shown that they can put long drives together. It is early and it is up to Richardson to make teams attack more. If they continue to run with success and Richardson makes those easy plays.  Then it is a different ball game and it opens up everything. Quite simple actually, lol.  If Taylor is pounding the rock against 4 man fronts because Richardson has improved his accuracy.  Then the D will have to pick their poison. Do you play up to stop the run, short and intermediate passes? Or do they play back to stop the big play? Richardson's evolution, if it happens, will stress the defense probably like no other qb because of his skill set.
  • Members