Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-2.5) at Pittsburgh (12-16-18)

oldunclemark

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thank God we did win again after this Patriots egg. Saints will beat the Steelers next week anywat and I believe the Ravens will lose to the Chargers as well. Had we lost today though it would've been real bad after this.  

We need the Chargers to beat Baltimore and I think that's going to happen

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Me too. I almost always root against the Pats. But a Pitt loss would have worked better for the Colts.

I think the Steelers will lose next week at NO and Baltimore will lose at Chargers but what the Pats have done the last 2 weeks looks phony. It still won't keep us out of the Playoffs. Nice try BB, McDick, and Kraft. We will still be there in the end waiting haha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the Steelers will lose next week at NO and Baltimore will lose at Chargers but what the Pats have done the last 2 weeks looks phoney. It still won't keep us out of the Playoffs. Nice try BB, McDick, and Kraft. We will still be there in the end waiting haha 

Now you are sounding like Buffalo34 ... tinfoil hats for everyone

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think the Steelers will lose next week at NO and Baltimore will lose at Chargers.

I believe that will happen. The Chargers have a chance to get the #1 seed. They need wins. The Steelers are not playing well enough to beat the Saints. But you never know.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

very true...Colts might now end up playing at NE in the 3 vs. 6 game even if they do get in

That's okay. Getting to the playoffs is great for this young team with a new coach. I think if you run the ball well, you can beat the Pats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I believe that will happen. The Chargers have a chance to get the #1 seed. They need wins. The Steelers are not playing well enough to beat the Saints. But you never know.

Chargers (11-3) have a very good shot at No. 1

They play Baltimore which has an erratic rookie QB..

..and Denver.....which can only score 16 or 17 points a game on a good day

The Chiefs (11-3) have to play at Seattle

That's okay. Getting to the playoffs is great for this young team with a new coach. I think if you run the ball well, you can beat the Pats.

And we thank your Vikings for laying the wood to Miami to get them out of the way...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

We get the Giants.. while both teams we need to lose are facing arguably number 1 seeds. It's gonna be okay.. the pats lost! Lol have a drink and sleep easy

I'm out!

But we would still need to beat TN in TN. Titans aren’t losing to the browns. That last game is going to be tough. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good God, I am being sarcastic. I have damn near 30,000 Posts on here and you can't tell when I am goofing around. You are here alot, come on man.

Sorry...so much crazy in this thread ... and i was thinking this quote "Oh it’s crazy... but so was the McDaniels incident last spring...trust me, they are well aware of what the Colts need to get to the playoffs. " was also yours for some reason.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

very true...Colts might now end up playing at NE in the 3 vs. 6 game even if they do get in

Good good good. 

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

But we would still need to beat TN in TN. Titans aren’t losing to the browns. That last game is going to be tough. 

Eh the Browns ain’t the push overs they used to be. And with a chance at the divison title with 2 games left, they’re very much alive too

Just now, esmort said:

Sorry...so much crazy in this thread ... and i was thinking this quote "Oh it’s crazy... but so was the McDaniels incident last spring...trust me, they are well aware of what the Colts need to get to the playoffs. " was also yours for some reason.

No it was mine and it was a sarcastic post as well... have a beer and relax.

26 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

If the Colts win the last 2,. they'll get in..

..and I would rather got to Pitt or Houston than NE

I wanna slay the Evil Patriots in New England, knocking them out in round 1 of the playoffs in New England would be EPIC!

• Like 1

Just now, esmort said:

I read that too, lmao Funny stuff. I was actually just joking though. I am a little shocked the Pats would lose 2 games in a row to teams that are fighting with us for a Playoff berth though. So I figured I would joke about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Not sorry pats lost all though Pittsburgh winning doesn't help us but Ravens likely lose next week and we just run the table we are in.

True and I still think the Steelers lose at Saints as well. Fun times with us at 8-6.

10 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I would rather go to NE in a wildcard  game. The pats aren’t the same. They are looking old.

I agree, that is what I want too.

Why? I think Foxboro is where it is most difficult to play. 

I just want NE because I feel like the Colts will be playing with house money if we make the playoffs. Nobody picked us to be in the Playoffs so if we make it we have overachieved at that point. Also the Pats aren't the same team this season as they have been, it is noticeable now and Luck has never beat them so I want to see it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just want NE because I feel like the Colts will be playing with house money if we make the playoffs. Nobody picked us to be in the Playoffs so if we make it we have overachieved at that point. Also the Pats aren't the same team this season as they have been, it is noticeable now and Luck has never beat them so I want to see it.

I'd be ok playing the Pats. Honestly, we had like 1/3 of our starters out that game. TY, AC, Mack, a bunch of defensive guys were still out too. I think Leonard got hurt. We are a completely different team and especially OL from that game....and it was still reasonably close game at certain points in the second half. If we play our best ball...we can beat them for sure.

• Like 1