Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (-6.5) at NY Jets (12-15-18)

oldunclemark

4:30 EST....Kurt Menneffee, Nate Burleson, Steve Mariucci (really) and Melissa Stark on the NFL Network (and no place else)

50 degrees at the Mt Life Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey  ,... over/under at 41. 5

Deshaun (I was Pat Mahomes last year) Watson (269 of 402, 3,298 yards, 22 TDs, 9 INTs) will try to take hs team to the AFC South title with the help of All-pro WR DeAndre Hopkins (84 catches, 1,151 yards)\. Watson has one scary number. He's been sacked 46 times.

The Jets season heads for the cemetary with rookie QB  Sam (I'll be better in  2019) Darnold (175 of 313, 2,104 yards, 12 TDs, 15 INTs)

Jets broke a 6-game losing streak last week but they have just 68 rushing first downs all season so Darnold may be running from Houston's JJ Watt (12.5 sacks) all afternoon.

A Houston win gives them the AFC South title if the Colts and Tennessee both lose Sunday. A Jets win means about as much as  jets loss: Nothing.

Unless Santa shows up and brings all his elves, there will be plenty of empty seats.

6 1/2 is a lot on the road but its the Jets.  Houston had won nine ion a row until last week and they are 4-2 on the road. The over seems likely.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Jets within 16-15 mid 3rd quarter..

...did they just run the same double move pass that the Colts ran on Houston last week?

..and what's the kicking record for missed extra points in the same game??:scorebad:

Think they ran it against the same guy too lol

• Like 1

Houston has had the Football Gods on their side all year. Only against them a team could miss 2 extra points in a row. That is the most unreal crap I ever seen as far a team being lucky. They have won 3 or 4 games this season that were really lucky. It's amazing we beat them. Thank God Luck drew them offsides, had they got the ball back, Watson probably wouldve thrown a 75 yard hailmary for the win.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am shocked it’s this close.

This game does mean a lot because if some miracle happens and the Texans would lose the last three games and we win the last three we win the division.

If the Texans lose and either lose next week or against Jacksonville, the Colts world win the Division by winning out.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Jets only down 1 going into the fourth. Cross your fingers

Jets will probably have 1st Goal at the 1 Yard line with a chance to win and fumble and JJ Watt will return it 99 Yards :funny: the way Houston pulls stuff out of their rear. Houston is going to win the Division anyway, we gave away that 1st game to them and that sealed it. I am more focused on getting the 6th seed because that is very probable. As long as we get in, it's all good.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston has had the Football Gods on their side all year. Only against them a team could miss 2 extra points in a row. That is the most unreal crap I ever seen as far a team being lucky. They have won 3 or 4 games this season that were really lucky. It's amazing we beat them. Thank God Luck drew them offsides, had they got the ball back, Watson probably wouldve thrown a 75 yard hailmary for the win.

Didn't someone write that he is guaranteeing a Texans Super Bowl win because their owner died? 

• Like 1