Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Undisputed Colts vs Cowboys Hater Skip Bayless

Tombstone

Just now, fatboy said:

Skip Bayless probably wishes we all forget his great RG3 love fest at the expense of Luck.  Skip’s the * guy who talks endlessly and thinks the more he talks the more you believe what he says.  Best to ignore his nonsense.

He gets paid to say dumb things (for shock value) because no way someone of his caliber of knowledge can really believe Dak Prescott is better than Andrew Luck. They are not even on same tier of QB. 

I love when Eric Dickerson was on the show the next day, and he told Skip : "Luck is going to dismantle the Cowboys defense." And he said it so calm and matter of fact, that is was as if it was a no brainer for him.  Sharp was there just mouthing 'Dismantle' over and over at Skip...lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

As much as I detest Skippy, it is interesting to me to hear him out and see if he raises any valid points. And to listen to to a guy like Dickerson lay out his reasoning. Skip seems hyperbolic while Dickerson raised some pretty good points regarding Reich knowing the Cowboys (Eberflus as well), and the Oline (which has allowed 16 sacks vs 48 for Dallas). Yet Skip believes the Cowboys are a better team “across the board”. 

Both teams are playing well and this could be a close game. But, should the Colts win (or even dismantle the Cowboys) I will watch to see Skip’s reaction. Better yet, to see Andrew, over time, become the QB he was toted to be, coming out of college. 

Just for the fun of it :headspin:

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 7:51 AM, fatboy said:

Skip Bayless probably wishes we all forget his great RG3 love fest at the expense of Luck.  Skip’s the * guy who talks endlessly and thinks the more he talks the more you believe what he says.  Best to ignore his nonsense.

The Trump effect?

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 12:57 PM, coltsfeva said:

As much as I detest Skippy, it is interesting to me to hear him out and see if he raises any valid points. And to listen to to a guy like Dickerson lay out his reasoning. Skip seems hyperbolic while Dickerson raised some pretty good points regarding Reich knowing the Cowboys (Eberflus as well), and the Oline (which has allowed 16 sacks vs 48 for Dallas). Yet Skip believes the Cowboys are a better team “across the board”. 

Both teams are playing well and this could be a close game. But, should the Colts win (or even dismantle the Cowboys) I will watch to see Skip’s reaction. Better yet, to see Andrew, over time, become the QB he was toted to be, coming out of college. 

Just for the fun of it :headspin:

Skip is an * and never offers sound reasoning. The only thing he will say  is " see I told u Luck is the same as Dak; look at their qbr" He always gives the stupist exscuses when his predictions  r proven wrong.