Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

Peyton breaks down the Pascal TD

Sweet video. The only guy I think I would rather have coordinating our offense than Reich right now is good old number 18 but maybe im a little biased since he’s my fav player ever and in my opinion the GOAT. 

2 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

Sweet video. The only guy I think I would rather have coordinating our offense than Reich right now is good old number 18 but maybe im a little biased since he’s my fav player ever and in my opinion the GOAT. 

Patience..

I love... every single thing about this video. 

And how about that spiral from Luck? One of the best looking throws all year!

That's a nearly perfect pass play....

The safety (#20)  didnt necessarily make a mistake...he made a choice.

The Linebacker had to respect the run

There is no defensive answer to that play if the WR runs the route like that and the QB throws the ball like that.

That had to be one of the prettiest balls that Luck has ever thrown, meeting up with the greatest route that Pascal has ever run. Perfection on both ends.

I’ve watched a few previews to his ‘Detail’ breakdowns. I’m considering paying the $5/mo for it. Each breakdown video is 20-30 minutes. 

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

That's a nearly perfect pass play....

The safety (#20)  didnt necessarily make a mistake...he made a choice.

The Linebacker had to respect the run

There is no defensive answer to that play if the WR runs the route like that and the QB throws the ball like that.

Like Peyton said, alluding to Marino "you cannot defend the perfect throw ". In this case, you cannot defend the perfect throw and route. 

I've heard a lot of networks are begging him to come be an analyst or a color guy.  He would be good at it.

I love seeing Siriani coaching the young receivers during the game as the situations are unfolding... as they are preparing for a TD play. He knew exactly what part of the play to emphasize to Pascal in this case and in a way that would both focus him for what's important and wouldn't give the play away. 

19 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

I've heard a lot of networks are begging him to come be an analyst or a color guy.  He would be good at it.

its under his pay grade.  he would probably rather just do it occasionally instead of having to go to work at it every week

10 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

I love Peyton, but I like exactly what we have right now. Would love to see PM as a GM or owner someday. 

8 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I love Peyton, but I like exactly what we have right now. Would love to see PM as a GM or owner someday. 

GM, coaching and QB. As a collection I agree.

Pascal, i saw what you did!

Zach, you made Reggie Proud didn't you?
I watched him set guys up with that move so many times. And have watched him teach it.
 Watch his tape, do as he did. And Andrew will be looking for YOU.

2 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Here are all 3 segments of Manning breaking down the Colts offense, they're all about 9 minutes apiece.

That was great! Thank you

Omg Peyton is the best!  My fav part is him telling QBs that if they don’t like the play just act like the headset isn’t working hahahahaha.  He said some sound guy will probably get yelled at but it won’t be you! Hahahahah. I still say there has never and may never be a player who orchastrated his team on the field like Peyton did. That dude would make sure everyone was in the right spot and knew what they were doing. I still say he’s the rain man of football. He’s a freaKing savant.  

He doesn’t have to. Bayless knows how great luck is. I would bet the farm that the personality you see on tv is just for ratings. He doesn’t really beleive what he’s saying. He’s basically sporting TVs version of an internet troll. 

8 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Here are all 3 segments of Manning breaking down the Colts offense, they're all about 9 minutes apiece.

Pure Colts gold. . . .

5 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

we got Pascal for nothing, didn't we?

Yes.

One thing that excites me is that he's one of the better blocking WRs in the league and getting him more involved in the passing game would help not telegraph run plays as much. At some points this season, if Pascal was on the field, it was a run. Hopefully they try to get him more involved.

On 12/14/2018 at 1:03 AM, Trace Pyott said:

Its not an opinion....... its FACT !

Don't listen to the noise.  He is the goat.

well, around here at least.  And that ain't nothin.

17 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Yes, thank you for this

14 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

Omg Peyton is the best!  My fav part is him telling QBs that if they don’t like the play just act like the headset isn’t working hahahahaha.  He said some sound guy will probably get yelled at but it won’t be you! Hahahahah. I still say there has never and may never be a player who orchastrated his team on the field like Peyton did. That dude would make sure everyone was in the right spot and knew what they were doing. I still say he’s the rain man of football. He’s a freaKing savant.  

Yeah, he had a plethora of great sayings in that...lol

1 hour ago, superrep1967 said:

Yeah, he had a plethora of great sayings in that...lol

Agree.  Peyton's vocabulary is matriculating up the charts, lol.

GREAT reaction by Siriani(?) on the sidelines on that TD to Pascal.  Love seeing it.  Coaches are really earning their money this year.  Hope we can hold onto them for at least one more season before they start getting pulled away to other teams.