Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

As much as it pains me to say it........we need to root for the pats

Just now, Smoke317 said:

I was gonna post the same thing.  Except in a way that would have required some censorship...  Now we need the Saints to do us a solid.

And that's just as terrible . Lol

NO will always be on 'the list' for beating us way back when..

32 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

Can't believe we got pummeled by this average patriots team. 

That was then.  Our O Line is playing much different. And Gronk & Edelman look like they’ve aged in dog years since then. 

Just now, IinD said:

And that's just as terrible . Lol

NO will always be on 'the list' for beating us way back when..

Exactly. 

Would have been nice to see that horseshoe next to that #6 seed even though we've still got chances to get in.

7 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

DANGIT PATS WHY.

Saints and Chargers better not blow it next week

Me I am just concentrating on beating the Giants...….. Try not to scoreboard watch too much .

Root for the Chargers and Saints playing at home, easier to root for than the Patriots.

First time, in a while, the Patriots will be having the 3rd seed. Texans were the biggest winners this weekend.

The Jaguars game will continue to haunt us. Those guys have bumbled one game after the other with Cody Kessler and we had to lay an egg against them, of all teams, that will be the most regrettable moment this season for me by far. 

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

I guess its true.

NE throwin the game cuz they're scared of us.

It would stink for them to lose to us in the playoffs.  That would mean their "master plan" of the old McDaniels switcheroo didnt pan out properly.  Oh, the horror.

The Cheaters didn't lose because they are afraid of us.

They lost to keep the Steelers still in line for the playoffs. Remember, the steelers are also a league favorite.  Pats didn't have to have this game for playoffs. Steelers needed it a lot more.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The Cheaters didn't lose because they are afraid of us.

They lost to keep the Steelers still in line for the playoffs. Remember, the steelers are also a league favorite.  Pats didn't have to have this game for playoffs. Steelers needed it a lot more.

New England lost this game so that they can draw us in a #3 vs #6 match up. There is the other way to spin this. :)

I cannot remember the last time the Patriots had 12 penalties, or even half that number, yikes!!! 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

New England lost this game so that they can draw us in a #3 vs #6 match up. There is the other way to spin this. :)

Maybe so, but more importantly it keeps the Steelers in division lead instead of ranked #8.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Maybe so, but more importantly it keeps the Steelers in division lead instead of ranked #8.

Now, if the Chargers win, we get ahead of Baltimore, right? Then we just have to win out. 

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I cannot remember the last time the Patriots had 12 penalties, or even half that number, yikes!!! 

I think announcer said they had only 4 OL holding calls all season. Lol

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Now, if the Chargers win, we get ahead of Baltimore, right? Then we just have to win out. 

Yep.....and it's on Saturday. We get to watch it.

3 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think announcer said they had only 4 OL holding calls all season. Lol

Which is incredibly suspicious. 

It’s going to be a tough game in TN. Titans aren’t losing to the browns next week. If we get that six spot next week it is all going to come down to that TN game.

The Pats havn't looked good..

Maybe they'll lose the remainder of their games.  

We, on the other hand have really started to click.  I'm going to choose to focus on that. 

Of course the Pats find a way to screw us, and if we do make it, we'll likely be off to Foxboro.

We have three chances remaining:

Chargers/Ravens 

Steelers/Saints

Browns/Ravens

In what bizarro land am I in where I've gone from rooting for NE to now the Chargers and Saints??

Somebody's * with me...