Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As much as it pains me to say it........we need to root for the pats

CR91

Just now, Smoke317 said:

I was gonna post the same thing.  Except in a way that would have required some censorship...  Now we need the Saints to do us a solid.

And that's just as terrible . Lol

NO will always be on 'the list' for beating us way back when..

Root for the Chargers and Saints playing at home, easier to root for than the Patriots.

First time, in a while, the Patriots will be having the 3rd seed. Texans were the biggest winners this weekend.

The Jaguars game will continue to haunt us. Those guys have bumbled one game after the other with Cody Kessler and we had to lay an egg against them, of all teams, that will be the most regrettable moment this season for me by far. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

I guess its true.

NE throwin the game cuz they're scared of us.

It would stink for them to lose to us in the playoffs.  That would mean their "master plan" of the old McDaniels switcheroo didnt pan out properly.  Oh, the horror.

The Cheaters didn't lose because they are afraid of us.

They lost to keep the Steelers still in line for the playoffs. Remember, the steelers are also a league favorite.  Pats didn't have to have this game for playoffs. Steelers needed it a lot more.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The Cheaters didn't lose because they are afraid of us.

They lost to keep the Steelers still in line for the playoffs. Remember, the steelers are also a league favorite.  Pats didn't have to have this game for playoffs. Steelers needed it a lot more.

New England lost this game so that they can draw us in a #3 vs #6 match up. There is the other way to spin this. :)

I cannot remember the last time the Patriots had 12 penalties, or even half that number, yikes!!! 

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

New England lost this game so that they can draw us in a #3 vs #6 match up. There is the other way to spin this. :)

I cannot remember the last time the Patriots had 12 penalties, or even half that number, yikes!!! 

I think announcer said they had only 4 OL holding calls all season. Lol