Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

According to multiple sources, TY Hilton is the owner of both the Texans and NRG Stadium

There’s a decent chance we play them again in Houston if we get the WC.  

I’m guessing TY is used to draw coverage and the other receivers and TEs have bigger games.  

You know the Texans are sick of hearing about him owning them and will look to take his head off.   

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Two, but not copies of each other.  One stout that can move inside...like Autry and Shearer.  And one light and bendy to rotate with Turay.     Can't be sure that Lewis and Banogu are going to earn a second contract.
    • No thanks on Phillips.  I player who retires after three (I think) concussions in college doesn't sound like a player here for the long term.  We've already had a QB retire, so I wonder if Phillips is even on Ballard's board.   Radunz is athletic and is almost 6.6, has 34 inch arms, a physical attitude...and has been a true LT starter.  His issue is weight and overall strength.  One of his knocks is that he's not a hard practicer (I'm talkin bout practice) and did only 24 reps at his pro day.  An NFL weight program should correct his main weakness fairly quickly.   If we could trade down into the top of the second, I'm all for getting Radunz there.  He may be gone by 54.
    • Absolutely   Get TWO... one early, one mid round   Let them compete   My guess is that we will lose HALF of our current DEs after the season   THEN what do you have, if you dont put some emphasis on it in this draft?   Keep bringing in young'ns with potential at DE, we WILL..... find one (Or two) that will develop
    • Draft experienced college starter LDE types like Payton Turner or Carlos Basham in the 2nd round for immediate help, and a more bendy guy like Chancey Golston in the later rounds...which is where bendy developmental guys should be drafted.   The thing with Houston might be beyond Ballard's immediate control.  Houston might be thinking he could do the Veldeer move...sign with a playoff team late in the year and hope to slide into a Super Bowl ring situation....unless the money to play the entire year blows him away.
    • I like Walker Little or even Spencer Brown. I just think size and strength is important. I know Spencer Brown is a small school guy but he had elite testing and he had a good showing at the Senior Bowl. He’s one of the guys who handled Patrick Jones all day long in the one-on-one’s. 
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 9,408

Moderators
    • Hammer

Hammer 166

• PureLuck

PureLuck 174

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 737

• w87r

w87r 5,357