Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eberflus on Schefter's podcast

stitches

4 hours ago, DarkSuperman said:

I'm praying Eberflus sticks with us for a few seasons. I will be so bummed out if he left us for a better coaching opportunity after the season.

I hope so too, but I don't see him leaving in the next couple of years. This is his first year as DC, and he probably needs to build on the success he's having in Indy to prove that he can do it consistently before he takes the next step. Also, the NFL is an offense-happy league, and teams seem to be looking in that direction when they're in the market for new head coaches. Given what we've seen this year, I hope he decides to stick around for a long, long time.  

On 12/13/2018 at 1:48 PM, HarryTheCat said:

I hope so too, but I don't see him leaving in the next couple of years. This is his first year as DC, and he probably needs to build on the success he's having in Indy to prove that he can do it consistently before he takes the next step. Also, the NFL is an offense-happy league, and teams seem to be looking in that direction when they're in the market for new head coaches. Given what we've seen this year, I hope he decides to stick around for a long, long time.  

Mike Vrabel says hello... Defensive guy, minimal NFL experience, one year DC (doing nothing spectacular).

In my opinion, Eberflus has had a very good start, but he's yet to prove himself even as DC. But there are desperate teams out there, who are willing to riskt everything. So, I hope Eberflus's wife LOVES to live in Indy. :)