Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Browns...

RockThatBlue

They actually look like they have the makings of a bright future. How Hue only managed 1 win is beyond me, Dorsey is putting together a real team for Cleveland. 

Baker looks like the real deal for them. Happy for Browns fans because god knows they've seen mostly horrible years recently.

it's an extreme long shot, but if the Steelers lose out(Saints/Pats/Bengals), and the Ravens lose to the Chargers or Bucs(either could happen) the Browns would have to win the next 2(Broncos/Bengals) and the winner of week 17 Browns vs. Ravens would win the division at 8 wins. The Steelers losing to the Bengals is the most unlikely to happen for any of this to work. But if Hue could just do one good deed and beat the Steelers, it would make up for 3 years of Sadness for when he was in Cleveland. 

Highly unlikely, but still not unreasonable. Of course, I grew up a browns fan. When they went away, I started watching the colts a few years later. 

Look at this season and their past two. The amount of games they have lost by 3pts or less is astounding. This year they only have 3. They could be 8-4 and leading the division. 

They have always been on the cusp and it looks like they might finally be turning it over.