Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aren't They Concerned

chrisfarley

For a cold hearted team they sure showed Tom Brady the loyalty and respect that Peyton was denied. Brady was down for a year and his back up led the team well. Yet they kicked the backup loose and gave the keys back to Brady - who didn't even have to lift a finger to get them. A pity that the Colts could not have the same respect and loyalty.

Bradys injury was totally different. He had a knee injury that wasnt serious. Peytons surgery left him unable to even grip a football. I grieved then moved on i think its time a lot others did the same. Saying the loyalty wasnt returned is rediculous. There is a mural that is still up that begs to differ. The fact is he still isnt health n that was the deciding factor in whether or not hed be here. I wish he was and will reminisce on the glory days but now its time to fully embrace luck(assuming we draft him but im sure we will).

Bradys injury was totally different. He had a knee injury that wasnt serious. Peytons surgery left him unable to even grip a football. I grieved then moved on i think its time a lot others did the same. Saying the loyalty wasnt returned is rediculous. There is a mural that is still up that begs to differ. The fact is he still isnt health n that was the deciding factor in whether or not hed be here. I wish he was and will reminisce on the glory days but now its time to fully embrace luck(assuming we draft him but im sure we will).

It sure seems that Peyton Manning is becoming very healthy with the recent video and reports about guys saying he is looking really good.