Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another First Quarter Flop By The Colts

King Colt

Old habits are hard to break as we saw today versus the Texans.  On third down. first quarter: dropped pass=punt. Blocked pass=punt. Bobbled pass=punt. Nice win but the first quarter stunk especially after going four quarters with zero points last week. Nice to hand it to Houston in Houston. Luck's arm is courtesy of Lee Majors.

2 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Knew this thread was coming. Now I'm just waiting on the @GusFring thread talking about Luck's lack of arm strength.

haha , yeah that 60 Yard pass to TY was just plain noodlearmish :funny:. I knew last week was a fluke but stuff happens like that in the NFL unfortunately. I knew we would win today, I really did because Andrew wasn't going to get embarrassed again 2 weeks in a row. He is just too great IMO.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

haha , yeah that 60 Yard pass to TY was just plain noodlearmish :funny:. I knew last week was a fluke but stuff happens like that in the NFL unfortunately. I knew we would win today, I really did because Andrew wasn't going to get embarrassed again 2 weeks in a row. He is just too great IMO.

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I happily lost $100 today! I don't think I've ever seen Andrew better. ...I guess I broke even cause the Colts won their 7th game and I took the over on the season future wins at 6.5. :) Ravens got beat...Denver's way behind at half...and the Pats lost on the ol multiple lateral play...A great day!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammer said:

I happily lost $100 today! I don't think I've ever seen Andrew better. ...I guess I broke even cause the Colts won their 7th game and I took the over on the season future wins at 6.5. :) Ravens got beat...Denver's way behind at half...and the Pats lost on the ol multiple lateral play...A great day!!!

I can't blame you for taking Houston, everything is a gamble. They were red hot and at home. Not in a million years would've I thought Andrew would've been shut out by Jacks. The NFL is a unpredictable league.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes we do sir! Imagine if Bert Jones had that. Andrew has had alot of rehab and the best medicine's luckily. His injury was pretty bad. So happy to see him playing great again.

Aaaah, #7, my all-time favorite Colt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hammer said:

I happily lost $100 today! 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't blame you for taking Houston, everything is a gamble.

No, just no. Ya'll entitled to your own way of enjoying sports, but betting on your team to lose indicates the end of being a fan in my world. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Four2itus said:

No, just no. Ya'll entitled to your own way of enjoying sports, but betting on your team to lose indicates the end of being a fan in my world. 

LOL, I said I do not blame him because people make the decisions they think is right for them.

-I never bet against the Colts and pick them to win today actually when most didn't. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

When you bet with your heart instead your head, I guarantee you'll end up somewhere south of even....FYI, we were cheering for the Colts, Probably louder than you.

4 minutes ago, Hammer said:

When you bet with your heart instead your head, I guarantee you'll end up somewhere south of even....FYI, we were cheering for the Colts, Probably louder than you.

Gambling is not my thing, just being a fan. In the end, glad you back the team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't gamble very much either anymore but if I did, I would not bet against the Colts. Couldn't do that because I want them to win every game so badly regardless. 

I knew this game was going to be close when Hilton played, so I just bet my friend and took the 49ers (he gave me 5.5). Very good game by the Colts besides the run game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I knew this game was going to be close when Hilton played, so I just bet my friend and took the 49ers (he gave me 5.5). Very good game by the Colts besides the run game.

TY playing was huge, man he loves Houston I guess LOL. As a big fan of the Colts, I could just never bet against them because I want them to win. When I was in Vegas I had people telling me to bet on the Saints in SB 44. I couldn't do it eventhough I had a bad feeling the Saints very well could win that game. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

All I know is, is this, I am getting hammered with a few shots and enjoying the sweet win. This was BIG and at 7-6 we still have a shot at the playoffs and we just beat a Very Good team at home, some say Houston is even Great. Baltimore losing was a huge key too, that was TITANIC lmao 

Ha.  Bwaha. Bwaaahahaha. Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha.

Who in the world says Houston is great?!  Certainly nobody who's ever watched that team play with their own 2 eyes.

They are a .500 caliber team, who literally had 4 victories handed to them on a silver platter, who's masquerading as a 9-4 team.  In no universe is the 2018 Houston Texans a "great" football team.

We've played them almost 9 quarters now, pretty muchdead even.  If the Houston Texans are great, then the Indianapolis Colts are sure as * great too.....

Edited by Superman
Profanity

15 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

Ha.  Bwaha. Bwaaahahaha. Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha.

Who in the world says Houston is great?!  Certainly nobody who's ever watched that team play with their own 2 eyes.

They are a .500 caliber team, who literally had 4 victories handed to them on a silver platter, who's masquerading as a 9-4 team.  In no universe is the 2018 Houston Texans a "great" football team.

We've played them almost 9 quarters now, pretty muchdead even.  If the Houston Texans are great, then the Indianapolis Colts are sure as * great too.....

Plenty were on Houston's bandwagon, they had won 9 in row and were 9-3. Vegas odds had them beating us too. All year long some people have been saying who have we beat with a winning record, then we beat a 9-3 team on the road and you poo poo it lmao 

44 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

Gambling is not my thing, just being a fan. In the end, glad you back the team.

Some people always bet against their team. The logic is if they win, you're okay with losing some money, but if they lose, at least you made a few bucks. 

Usually, people who bet on sports to make money leave their fandom out of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Superman said:

Some people always bet against their team. The logic is if they win, you're okay with losing some money, but if they lose, at least you made a few bucks. 

Usually, people who bet on sports to make money leave their fandom out of it. 

Which I could never do but I agree with your post. I believe that is how some people think.