Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!   Our Indianapolis Colts try to go above their 6-6 regular season record, as they are in Southeast Texas to play the 9-3 and AFC South leading Houston Texans,  Texans are on a nine-gam

They commented on how Luck has played so much better by stepping up in the pocket to help his tackles.  The real truth is that the interior blocking has been so much better so he actually CAN step up

Watching the Chiefs vs Ravens, the Domestic Battery Bowl.   (Rice-Ravens, Hunt-Chiefs).

What in the holy hell has this league become. I’m almost about to just quit watching football in general. That was not a foul. And this is the best refs the league can get? We need replay on fouls until refs can do better

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

What in the holy hell has this league become. I’m almost about to just quit watching football in general. That was not a foul. And this is the best refs the league can get? We need replay on fouls until refs can do better

I was going to say the same thing, the game is almost unwatchable with these terrible calls.  I don't want people to get brain damage but there has to be some sort of compromise.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ok....

But you’ve given me two plays in a game.

I’ve given you a stat for an entire season.     Big difference.

I have watched all season to know he has bad vision to see other holes that might be open.  You have your opinion I have mine. That’s why people on forum want a different running back

So basically we just let teams score a touchdow in situations like that?  This is why the nfl is losing ratings because they are turning the league into soft one.  My god that just ticked me off. Literally couldn't do anything else besides let him score

• Like 1

What has this game become? This is awful? Give them flags or make it two hand touch for God’s sake!!!! Unbelievable. These players either know the inherent risk or be informed of it when they sign their contracts, if you don’t want to risk it to make millions playing a game, choose another career. This game is getting soft, and the officials are an absolute joke. They need to be fined for bad calls. 

:rantoff:

• Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Totally agree. I was just talking in terms of message board chatter. This place will be a not so fun read for the next few months.   I grew up on Jeff George types so I get losing.   There's going to be a ton of 'go get your guy'... Whoever that guy is?? I'm preparing myself for a lean year or two and hope to be surprised come September.
    • yep same here, i wasn't sold on Rivers, but I would have liked to seen us for the first time since Reich has been here, have the same QB starting back to back years.  I know Reich gets a LOT of flak and much of it is deserved, and I give a lot to him myself, but to be fair, he's not really had any consistency at the most critical position in the game.  for that contract, i'd have to have a 1
    • I would rather offer them Frank & our 1st for their 1st & a 3rd & let the Frank & Wentz rebirth project happen in Philly.  We take that pick and get our QB this year.  CB picks his own coach (I’m sure he’s been hoping the Bears would have fired Nagy.  Nagy has same overall record as Frank over these 3 years (28-20) except he had no Luck or Rivers.  And he seemed like CB’s first choice back in the day.  And unlike Frank, he’s willing to relinquish play calling duties).  Or maybe we just promote Eberflus and bring in a young creative O.C. to grow with our new QB.  Regardless what we do, please no Reich & Wentz here.  That sounds like a Philly Special. 
    • It really doesn't force anything. They could do the same thing (stop gap) again. They could draft another dice roll again. They could try to trade for a vet with questions... And if they swing and miss, could be JB again......    Some things I'm sure could work out, but some things might not. We were very close to a 13-3 season (minus silly stuff vs Jax and Pit) and a #2 playoff spot. I would have been more than happy to build off last year with PR again with better chemistry now with pass catchers, and a more mature RB.
    • Except we won't win anything for a couple of years.  By that time IMO, our group here will be disperesed.  We won't be able to pay the line, Leonard, etc.  We could conceivably retool over that time and be as strong, but I wouldn't bank on that.   If we are going rookie, I'd rather see us trade some real assets and go ahead and rebuild the thing.  Reset the thing.   I hope we get a good vet.  Who that is and how we can afford the draft capital, I am just clueless.      
  • Members

• exboltnowcolt

exboltnowcolt 16

Rookie
    • Shive

Shive 1,713

Moderators
    • Moe

Moe 27

• MackAttack

MackAttack 29

• Smoke317