Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, Colts fans!   Our Indianapolis Colts try to go above their 6-6 regular season record, as they are in Southeast Texas to play the 9-3 and AFC South leading Houston Texans,  Texans are on a nine-gam

They commented on how Luck has played so much better by stepping up in the pocket to help his tackles.  The real truth is that the interior blocking has been so much better so he actually CAN step up

Watching the Chiefs vs Ravens, the Domestic Battery Bowl.   (Rice-Ravens, Hunt-Chiefs).

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

Yea. Just feel like letting it play out before I jump to conclusions. 

I’m getting ahead of the curve. But honestly, it feels like a trend and it’s been since Kelly has been out so they are probably related as well as Doyle. But the team has to figure out ways to overcome the loss of a player. 

• Like 1
Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Texans got away with some holding on that play!

And it was painfully obvious too. And Adams gets flagged for hitting a WR catching the ball. What year do the pink flags get attached to the qb and receiver?

• Haha 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• According to Schefter new Jets coach Robert Saleh wants to keep Darnold and give him a chance with new staff to prove himself. He said he would be surprised if Darnold is not the starting QB for the Jets next season and they will entertain offers for no. 2.   Given our connections with the Jets, is it possible we make a bid for no. 2?
    • He is going to Miami, the question is if Tua is involved. If so Texans draft O Line help likely if not they go QB and Tua goes somewhere for something. Tua is playing scared and doesnt look fully recovered from the hip (Both physically and even more mentally he doesnt want to get hit).  
    • One key part to the various QB situation are ones potentially available via trade.   I think it's unlikely Atlanta takes a QB in round 1 this year. Matt Ryan probably has another 3-4 good years left in him. I think it makes more sense to add someone at another position and try to win with Ryan now. Same thing with Stafford in Detroit.   Carolina will certainly be looking at the QBs in this draft.   Denver might stick with Drew Lock but they could decide to move on from him.   There are a couple potential QB trades that could impact this. DeShaun Watson Jalen Hurts As much as the Texans will try to keep Watson and not trade him he might be unhappy enough where they are forced to.   With the Eagles firing Doug Peterson I wonder if that means they are going to commit with Wentz. If they do then maybe Jalen Hurts becomes available?    Mitch Trubisky is a free agent. Some team in need of a QB might feel they can make it work with him similar to the Titans signing Ryan Tannerhill.
    • https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/01/15/report-deshaun-watson-seems-to-confirm-his-anger-with-texans-has-gone-from-2-to-10-tweets/
  • Members