LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

So there's still a chance!

Need to beat a second team from TX next week. 

Great win, and thank you KC! FU Pats lol... 

I think we have a better chance to win the division  then making it as a wild card looking at the ravens and Texans final games.

4 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Anybody see the play with Dolphins won on? LMAO wth 

Yes. It was awesome.

Just now, Gramz said:

Yes. It was awesome.

Nah fam. We need the Dolphins to lose cause for some reason tiebreakers are conference record 1st rather than head to head. Dumb rule

7 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

One of the only times you ever see that play work, haha.

1 minute ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

Nah fam. We need the Dolphins to lose cause for some reason tiebreakers are conference record 1st rather than head to head. Dumb rule

If we deserve to be in the Playoffs, we'll be there.   

For me it's always a good day when the Pats lose, and that crazy play at the end to seal the deal, was kinda fun to watch.

Sorry / Not sorry.      :cheer: 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

I sure did. It was fantastic. I jumped off the couch. I was watching on Red Zone. I did not get to see BB or Brady. Miami has their number. 

Great day of competitive football games. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

The 1st Tiebreaker is head to head. We own it over Miami. I know that is 100% correct, it's always been like that.

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Thanks LOS, I am predicting a huge Colts win. 20-17 Colts win.

This, I just have more faith in Andrew than many I guess. I had a great feeling we would win today and almost nailed the score. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Good lord this team is confusing! We beat the hottest team in the nfl and lose to coldest...

Colts are an inconsistent young team.  Pretty simple really. 

It was a must win today and we got it against a Very Good team on the road. Ol Andy over there in KC was trying to ruin my day though, Jeez KC why give me 2 ulcers in 1 day lmao 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It was a must win today and we got it against a Very Good team on the road. Ol Andy over there in KC was trying to ruin my day though, Jeez KC why give me 2 ulcers in 1 day lmao 

Did you see LOS's prediction? He/she wrote it after you made your prediction (3rd comment on 1st page). He/she had even more confidence in the Colts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 1st Tiebreaker is head to head. We own it over Miami. I know that is 100% correct, it's always been like that.

I believe that is true if two teams are tied but not if multiple teams are tied with the same record. At least that was the explaination last week when the Colts fell behind Miami in the standings.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Did you see LOS's prediction? He/she wrote it after you made your prediction (3rd comment on 1st page). He/she had even more confidence in the Colts.

I seen it, great stuff. :thmup:

1 minute ago, Boiler_Colt said:

I believe that is true if two teams are tied but not if multiple teams are tied with the same record. At least that was the explaination last week when the Colts fell behind Miami in the standings.

according to the playoff scenario it looks like they have the colts ahead of miami as of now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Miami plays at Minnesota next week so they will lose that one anyone. As of now we own the tiebreaker over Miami because of head to head unless I am missing something. Ravens have it over us because of Conference Record and Common Games. Nevertheless exciting times and we got a huge win today and Baltimore loss, 2 critical things we needed. :thmup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

You mean the Texans?

Yeah I was still thinking about the Chiefs beating the Ravens.

You know what I meant. haha

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, AllYouNeedIsLuck said:

I did see it. It was glorious to behold. Gronk is a much better TE than a safety.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also would not be the worst thing in the world for the Steelers to lose. They have NO and NE the next two weeks. Baltimore could still catch them for the division.