Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @EastStreet - excellent deep dive.    I am certain Derek Carr is lower as well on TtT (higher ranked) since a quick release and YAC are things he relies on as opposed to throwing it farther. Could also explain their offense humming so far. 
    • The Colts are a 10.5 favorite so Colts 17 Jets 14
    • I typically don't look at PFF grades for skill positions...because there are so many other stats out there that we can use to measure those types of players.   But I do agree that PFF is directional data by nature. It's just one piece of data...much like Blackmon being credited with a PD on the tip play.   And I don't mean to downplay the Blackmon play. We can say that was a good play...but also acknowledge that it's a play we see NFL Ss typically make...especially if they are playing in a deep Cover 2. And for all we know...that play was scouted and Blackmon's assignment was to get over to double the go route.   If Blackmon had came down with the ball...that would have made it an awesome play. But for me...it was really just an ill-advised throw by Cousins...one of many poor passes on the day. Thielen was never open...and I bet if we can see the All 22 tape...Blackmon is already halfway to that play before Cousins throws...which would have made it double coverage. Not to mention the ball hung in the air forever...it actually traveled further than the end of half hail mary that TJ Carrie snagged.    Great play...but I do think it's an overreaction to say Blackmon is the real deal because of one play. He's going to get the chance now to show it though.        
    • That QB Draft class was hyped to be the best since '83(elway,kelly,marino). It sure not working out that way so far.
  • Members

• NFLfan

NFLfan 10,030

Moderators
    • Colt.45

Colt.45 138

• chad72

chad72 12,705

• Myles

Myles 4,099

• #12.

#12. 1,835