Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Rivers has never been a Hall of Famer for me.   I think he’s in the Hall of the very, very good.  I suspect he will eventually get in the Hall.  He’s been very good for a long time and has put up lots of numbers.  So odds are the Chargers franchise will make a big push for him.   I won’t complain.   But if I had a vote, I doubt he’d get it.   Just my two cents....
    • I said I loved the trade back then too. Here's the proof. My posts are all over the thread. I'm not negative for the heck of it. Only when this team deserves it. 
    • Right.   Sure.    That’s what you say...  today.    Let’s see what happens a few years from now.   I’ll wait.    Oh, by the way, finding a franchise level quarterback is the hardest thing to do in all of sports.    So it’s possible we won’t replace Luck as easily as some here would like.   Or haven’t you seen all those trade for Sam Darnold threads?   (Yes, I know you’ve got at least one of them....)  
    • I know I was like wth why did homey close like dang. Rick just sucks that not bbq and the new place near 74 that gas grill I could tell but the smell
    • Buckner is literally safer than anyone we could of gotten at 13. That was a great trade and an extremely safe pick. Buckner was an all-pro before we traded for him and the chances he will after are very high. We also traded for him when he was 25 years old. I loved the trade. Terrible example.   If I say fire Ballard, the last reason will be because of the Buckner trade, it will be because of the inability to draft a decent WR or EDGE rusher, or the inability to replace Luck and get us a franchise QB.
  • Members

• will426

will426 1,023

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,883

• JlynRN

JlynRN 797

• CR91

CR91 10,893

• chrisbeldridge

chrisbeldridge 40

• Tsarquise