LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Texans got away with some holding on that play!

On that big play, their guard tackled one of our defenders and held him down.  It obviously didn't get called. 

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

And yet he’s averaging 5 yards a carry for the season with that terrible vision!

Go figure....

Twice this game he had other holes to gain yards and ran into a pile of blockers.  

Why aren’t the refs held accountable for this %. 

Every damn week...

Absolute corruption.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, legend300 said:

Twice this game he had other holes to gain yards and ran into a pile of blockers.  

Ok....

But you’ve given me two plays in a game.

I’ve given you a stat for an entire season.     Big difference.

What in the holy hell has this league become. I’m almost about to just quit watching football in general. That was not a foul. And this is the best refs the league can get? We need replay on fouls until refs can do better

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

What in the holy hell has this league become. I’m almost about to just quit watching football in general. That was not a foul. And this is the best refs the league can get? We need replay on fouls until refs can do better

I was going to say the same thing, the game is almost unwatchable with these terrible calls.  I don't want people to get brain damage but there has to be some sort of compromise.

• Like 2

Now wake up Offense. We can win this game but we need to get it clicking on offense.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ok....

But you’ve given me two plays in a game.

I’ve given you a stat for an entire season.     Big difference.

I have watched all season to know he has bad vision to see other holes that might be open.  You have your opinion I have mine. That’s why people on forum want a different running back

So basically we just let teams score a touchdow in situations like that?  This is why the nfl is losing ratings because they are turning the league into soft one.  My god that just ticked me off. Literally couldn't do anything else besides let him score

• Like 1

We are soooo off. What happened to this offense??

They converted so many 3rd downs earlier in the year. 

• Like 1

What has this game become? This is awful? Give them flags or make it two hand touch for God’s sake!!!! Unbelievable. These players either know the inherent risk or be informed of it when they sign their contracts, if you don’t want to risk it to make millions playing a game, choose another career. This game is getting soft, and the officials are an absolute joke. They need to be fined for bad calls. 

:rantoff:

• Like 3